Both Needed Dungeons and Dragons - The Dark Lanterns of Eberron

Currently reading:
Both Needed Dungeons and Dragons - The Dark Lanterns of Eberron

Yea my email being a pain. So i should be able to login by Saturday or Sunday ( technology such a pain sometimes.)

Last edited:
Extremely interested in joining but seems I'm a month late, maybe a fresh face that could be introduced? Don't mean to intrude on an ongoing campaign, if not no worries.

Extremely interested in joining but seems I'm a month late, maybe a fresh face that could be introduced? Don't mean to intrude on an ongoing campaign, if not no worries.
The campaign hasn't started and unfortunately at the current rate it is unlikely to

Indeed a shame as I'm extremely interested in the concept and was hoping to see how it played out.
I might make a back up character just in case this thing kicks off, fantasy agents sounds badass.

I might make a back up character just in case this thing kicks off, fantasy agents sounds badass.
At least you're optimistic about it! Well have fun making them!

This game sound pretty cool, but I worry my work availability work-wise would impede my activity.

Seeing as there is a group present who wants to play DnD (at least on this or a similar premise) maybe someone else could start up a game since this one died.

Back
Top Bottom