Both Needed Dungeons and Dragons - The Dark Lanterns of Eberron

Currently reading:
Both Needed Dungeons and Dragons - The Dark Lanterns of Eberron

Apparently I am the wrong class, lol. I am not so good at the flirting. How about some awkward smiling and trivia instead?

You're quite welcome.

I've had one person send me a priest concept. Rue is a Bard, bards have access to Cure Wounds and she did take it.

Backstory can just be added to the Beyond Character sheets. And don't worry so much about an exhaustive history, You can just hit high points you want me to pull upon to reintegrate into the campaign.

Ulgren needs spells and equipment.

It is. I was going to post as such a bit later today.

I may as well throw out a summary of my character concept for the others to see:
He is a warforged artificer (armorer) adopted by dwarves who found him abandoned, and he seeks to become human which is why he's with the King's Dark Lanterns as he feels they're his best shot at becoming "human".

Alrighty, we have characters. I'm going to go over the characters in detail and I'll create an OOC thread, probably tomorrow. In the OOC thread, I'd like each player to give a brief description of their character with the understanding that the other characters are coworkers in a spy organization. You're welcome to have secrets, but no one is an unknowable cypher. You're expected to work with one another.

Hope I'm not being a bother but does anyone know how to put items in a bag of holding on D&D Beyond? I'm close to encumbered.

Last edited:
I don't think you can. Just move the stuff that lives in a Bag of Holding to 'Other Possessions'. I don't think items in that category count against encumbrance.

Have I handed out any Bags of Holding?

I don't think you can. Just move the stuff that lives in a Bag of Holding to 'Other Possessions'. I don't think items in that category count against encumbrance.

Have I handed out any Bags of Holding?
Ah no, it's one of my infusions as an artificer
And thanks I'll move everything over.
Edit:
I should also mention according to Xanathars it only requires two weeks (or less if other people help) and 200g for me to make a bag of holding (or other uncommon item which includes +1 weapons).

Last edited:
Since we're playing a group of secret agents, perhaps those of us who are casters should discuss our spells and what we are picking so we're decently well rounded?

I don't want folks to feel like they need to be super well coordinated, but including your typical spell arsenal in your character descriptions would be reasonable.

And I don't mean an exhaustive list of the spells you have learned/prepared, but like:

Loren Lightningfingers - Elemental Sorcerer

Spell Repertoire: Murdering fools with lightning, mobility, light divination

Back
Top Bottom