Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current plan is a few days of peace, character development, rebuilding and possible side quests in and around whiterun before: Siege of Whiterun part 2: the Empire strikes back. In 3D. This time its personal.

Mind not jumping until morning with your last post Vas? People still have stuff to do that night in Whiterun. I'm liking the side quest BTW.

Just a general note to everyone not to jump too far ahead with your posts. It's more difficult to keep things in sync timing wise.

Back to almost full health. Posted. Tis just Kajiri taking a nice dip in the baths and can easily be skipped over.

Hey there! I've been looking to join a Skyrim based rp and was wondering if this one was open to new members? No worries either way - just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! :)

Absolutely! Currently the action is at Whiterun in the aftermath of the siege. The Circle of Blades have been tasked with holding the city until reinforcements arrive.

Since the Circle are a mercenary group with dozens of members you can write a character who's already part of the group, who everyone would already know, or someone who wants to join (they always need new recruits) or pretty much anything that fits in the world of Skyrim.

Just check out the character threads and follow the guidelines. :)

Seems Kajiri is self contained ATM. Kinda debating whether to have her get attacked by another merc for a previous job or just find a bounty for a local bandit gang that is no more then 15 in total.

We can fast forward again to the Imperial attack if everyone wants.

Everyone still playing? Please leave a message in here if you are.

I got at least one more post that can take place before the imperial attack but I can combine that with my post that takes place during the imperial attack. Does not really matter which way I do it.

Go ahead. Pretty much doing nothing besides exposition and would likely just patrol the Mojave and wish for a nuclear winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom