Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of a migraine affecting the immune system before. Sorry Archon to hear about the flu and migraines.

Congrats Roth.

That's rough, man. I didn't know they could hang on that long. Thanks for your well wishes guys. It's great to have my life back after those dark days.

I hope your migraine gets consigned to the depths of Hell where it belongs. Take care bud.

I watched a movie the other day called Absolutely Anything. If that were real you better hope I am not selected.

I would pass the alien's morality test and they have a warped sense of reality.

I have recovered from just about anything i had so im doing pretty damn good. Only downside? I'll have to go to work at monday….

Im glad to. Were going to Finland from next monday until january for our christmas vacation. Beautiful this time of the year. Wouldn't have wanted to miss that.

Let me give you a tip for work. Turn off or burn every radio in your working area. We usually have those annoying christmas songs on repeat as if possessed and that really drives me crazy sometimes. Maybe shutting that off can help with that hell of a week youre having.

Luckily my job involves me talking into a microphone 5 times a day. I do the voiceover for the Nifty Fifty lottery in Betfred. So no radios will be playing when my gravelly baritone is sounding.

Gonna to sit Kajiri out for a bit. Let her recover her breath. Don't wanna keep pushing it any further as expending her energy into breaking the shield wall is probably the limit I can go for without her becoming overpowered.

Sorry my reply took so long but between preparing for our trip to Finland and the insanely cold fingers you get once there it's quite difficult to handle any sort of writing.

Character thread (including guidelines).

NPC thread, which is always open for expansion.

The story so far.

@Vasara Glyndark Galmar and Rosh are going to need more to go on than 'there's a secret passage that leads to the castle'. Your character didn't lead them to it or tell them where it was. She didn't introduce herself either. Plus the general's are in the thick of battle right now. If someone ran up to them in an enemy uniform they'd cut them down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom