Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of A'tume's people are not in enemy uniform or at least not entirely in enemy uniform. I'll change to her talking to some random grunts then.

There is a reason why Aquimman Garriotus wears a mixture of a mixture of Stormcloak armor, Stormcloak Officer armor, Penitus Oculatus armor, and Imperial Light armor. Not just because they were easy and convenient armor pieces he looted off dead people to replace old and worn out pieces. The Imperial light armor piece he wears was his, to begin with before he was betrayed. The Penitus Oculatus armor piece was from the bastard who betrayed him. The Stormcloak armor and Stormcloak Officer armor piece was from those who allowed him escape with them but they were mortally wounded in the process.

Imperial Light boots: originally belonged to him
Penitus Oculatus bracers: from the bastard who betrayed him
Stormcloak cuirass: from a Stormcloak who died escaping Imperial imprisonment
Stormcloak Officer helmet: from a Stormcloak who died escaping Imperial imprisonment

Sentimental value is a good driving force for character development.

Info is relayed. Rosh is down. The tunnel mission is open for volunteers.

I think I shall dub it the spiteful memorial armor or memorial spiteful armor. SMA or MSA for short.

Been busy..Am busy til Sunday but am hoping to put a bit of time away for roleplay.

Apologies for the odd pace of my post. Had a bit of a catching up to do and figured, it would be rather simple for a rather blood soaked warrior with a rather pissed off expression to force her way towards the others.

Ok, the flurry of posting has ceased. Everyone can take their time and do whatever they like in Whiterun for a while.

I sympathise. I'm on for 3, off for 1, on for 3. 10 hour days. :(

Although, to be fair, it's not like I do much in my job.

The sad part was that he didn't manage to come up with any glorious and clever ideas. He could think of three ways to deal with this. One was something he didn't even want to think about. The second was something no sane officer would even think about allowing and the third would make him eat the words he once said to Eivor. And he wouldn't let that happen of course.
I vote for eating words. If you are taking suggestions. 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom