Both Needed Grand Theft Auto 5: The Fish Ladder of Destruction

Currently reading:
Both Needed Grand Theft Auto 5: The Fish Ladder of Destruction

GTA 5's Los Santos for a setting, or a sort-of Los Angeles?

• Los Santos!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Los Angeles!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
That would be super cool, a lil group-plotting! I apologize in advance for my enthusiasm!

... PS, if it was 10AM when the first round of posting happened, it's now about noon.

@Cheshire Cat

((Sorry it's short, I tried to stretch but I didn't want to step on your NPCing toes Exo >,< I'm happy to have her in their custody until the job goes down ... though, she's prolly not gonna like that :p))

And a short post is perfectly fine! None of us should feel any obligation to post paragraphs and paragraphs just because. Think of it like a movie, and you're writing for one of the characters in the scene. It's even ok if you do a three sentence post, as long as your character is acting or reacting appropriately. When there's back and forth between characters, then naturally posts are short. When the action is following your character for an extended sequence, like Jimmy's motorcycle ride, or some interaction between characters you control, like Lucky and her biker friend in Lucky's introduction post, then it's naturally a longer post.

Hey everyone, thanks for being patient. I'm having some irl issues. I will return to our story after getting to a point where I can resume.

Back
Top Bottom