Closed Hate Thy Sin, Love Thy Sinner

Currently reading:
Closed Hate Thy Sin, Love Thy Sinner

Hey friends, fellow writers, and cool kids! Soooo I was wondering if this thread was still going or if we were waiting on someone or if it's being dropped all together? It was such a cool concept I would hate to see it kinda die off.
Well, given the non existent activity, I'm assuming it's dead. I haven't actually heard from everyone in awhile, and technically we're still waiting on a few sooooo I think it's safe to say that this is going six feet under O n O. Regardless I still had a ton of fun writing this with everyone and hope
to continue to do so in the future ❤

That being said, I was thinking of rebooting the entire thing from scratch further down the line. Though I'm not so sure yet.​

That sucks, I really fricken loved the idea of this RP and nothing else I've seen to occupy waiting on a response has caught my eye 😭 😭 I literally check every other day to see if anyone responds lol

A moment of silence pls. But yes I'm glad you guys loved it, I really did as well. RIP to one of my most notable group rps, smh. But I guess if y'all would like to reboot it and keep going I could do that. I'm just afraid that it's not going to gain any traction, y'know? Perhaps further down the line then.​

Last edited:
I didn't kno whether to laugh or cry wtf! 😭 But I would love to be apart of the reboot, I've never rp'd a character who's such a narcissistic dick and it was pretty fun! 😅 Mammon is dead for now but... we fin bring him back this ain't the end!

Back
Top Bottom