Nomad Looking for a new home

Currently reading:
Nomad Looking for a new home

Shazman

Serf
Local time
Today 1:23 AM
Messages
3
Pronouns
He/him
Hello all. I'm Shaz! I've been on a few RP sites over the years but I've been away from writing in general for a while now. I suppose you could call me one of the refugees from Black Dahlia shouting down a while back, and I'm still looking for a few friends from there.

I generally like to play out fantasy or sci-fi stories an the like, with a healthy appreciation for slow burn romance or chemistry building character interactions.

Will probably be a while before I get my own RT up and running but don't be afraid to give me a shout. Especially if you've seen me somewhere before!
 
Welcome to the Sanctum!!

If you're looking for people from BD, we have quite a few here. I suggest posting in our Immigration Roster, as that might get a few to reach out.
 
Back
Top Bottom