Closed LUNAR CITY JOINING THREAD||Announcement Board

Currently reading:
Closed LUNAR CITY JOINING THREAD||Announcement Board

Character Sheet

Deception stage.jpg
Deception contortion.jpg
the first is the correct skin tone. The second image was done shortly after I changed his design and wasn't quite where I wanted him yet but it's the only image I've done of his contortion.

Theme Song:

Name:
Ethan

Appears to be in his mid 20s though real age is unknown(roughly 2000)

Species:
Demon

height:
6'3"

Relationship Status:
Single

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Personality:
Ethan can often come across as arrogant and has a serious stubborn streak which can cause him to but heads with authority figures. He enjoys being on stage, being the center of attention but simultaneously out of reach is thrilling. Though most of all Ethan enjoys teasing any who let him; whether it comes across as flirting or taunting is not something he particularly cares to pay attention to unless things begin to get heated. When push comes to shove he will often back down, preferring to avoid any unnecessary fighting even if he was the one to start it.

History :
Ethan remembers nothing before he became a demon, from what he knows he simply was. It was the same with the knowledge of what he was, it was simply there. For most of his early life he just did what was required to survive, simply existed and wondered the earth rather uncertain what it was he was looking for, the only certainty in his life was his twin, Diago. Later on in life he became obsessed with contortion and the performing arts during the peak of popularity of circuses and worked hard to learn the craft. Now he runs and performs in his own acrobatic troupe, though performances are sporadic at best: the odd festival and occasional small venue, just enough to survive.

Faction:
Demon

Ranking:
Demon of Temptation, Lust, and Deceit

Special powers?:
Essentially Ethan is an incubus, and as such most of the energy used to sustain himself comes from the desires of those he tempts. However, unlike a traditional incubus, just the energy from infatuation is enough and his target often doesn't notice the loss.
If he needs he has some mental manipulation ability that enhances his appeal to anyone he chooses, though it's not something he uses unless he is desperate. In his opinion, it ruins the fun.

Special Skills:
Ethan is a contortionist, specializing in back bends and has dabbled in a few various areas of acrobatics that has interested him over the years.

Established Relationships:
Twin brother Diago
FWB with Alexandria

Anything else?:
His wings are pretty much useless for flight, the most he gets out of them is a slowed decent if he happened to fall from a great height, so instead they are more for show. He also is able to make them disappear at will, though they still somewhat exist in the space they are supposed to occupy. If one were to walk through the area that the wings should be occupying the air would feel denser as if they had suddenly walked into a thick fog.

Ethan prefers more feminine clothing, and to him it has nothing to do with wanting to appear more feminine; that's just a fun bonus he can use to his advantage; it has everything to do with the simple fact he finds modern men's fashion to be quite dull.

His performance outfit is among his prized possessions and he is the only one he allows to handle it for cleaning and mending.

Last edited:
If anything doesn't make sense or you feel needs to be changed or is missing let me know and I'll happily fix it!

Theme song: Black Vultures - Halestorm

Name: Nyx

Species: Demon

Height: 5'10

Relationship Status: Single

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Being that Nyx is the demon of wrath and violence, the chaos that she creates has eaten its way into her core. She's spiteful, vindictive, and irritable 90% of the time. She doesn't experience kindness and she definitely doesn't show any. She doesn't like it when humans are happy and helpful, and whenever she gets the chance, she destroys the good in them. She is capable of love and being protective and caring, but it's buried so deep within her that she doesn't even know it's there.

History: While she was an angel, she was in charge of protecting humans against, wrath and violence. But she eventually got compassion fatigue and realized that there was no way humans were ever going to stop hurting each other. She refused to do her job, as she had completely lost faith, and she was promptly stripped of her ivory feathers. Now, she's out to prove a point that humans are never going to change, and she won't stop until the whole world is in complete chaos.

Faction: Demon

Ranking: Demon of Wrath/Violence

Special Powers: She's able to control ravens, and she uses their talons to carry out her work. They land on her victims, piercing their skin, and it infuses them with her darkness. She's also able to transform her limbs into raven talons when she needs them, but it's less common as it's too conspicuous. She has the ability to seek out when someone is already on the verge of wanting to harm someone else.

Special Skills: She's extremely quick and agile, which makes her great during a fight if one were to arise.

Anything Else: Her wings were stripped of their angelic feathers, but she was left with the skeleton of them. What little feathers and structure were left turned black and wispy as her wings died. The red streaks in her hair are from the blood that the ravens draw doing her work.​

Last edited:

latest

Theme song

Name
Agon Mozor

Unknown, though he appears to be in his early twenties

Species
Demon

Height
6'0

Relationship Status
Single (And it would take some crazy kind of a someone to change that)

Sexuality
Straight

Personality
Agon is basically the epitome of what demons are generally imagined to be. He cares only for himself, and he lives to follow whatever whim that his thirst for entertainment leads him to.
Things that tickle his twisted sense of amusement tend to be centralized on him exercising his dominance over another being, whether it be physically, or psychologically.
He takes little to no thought at ending the life of another, if it merely provides him with some sense of pleasure, or gives him an extra advantage in any way.
In addition to his quest for entertainment, he is constantly seeking ways to put himself in a better position, one with more power over those around him.

He is rather prone to talking entirely more than necessary, as he loves to bring up any psychological or moral discussion that he can possibly relate to a situation. Quite often, if he finds a lack of stimulating dialogue coming from other participants in a conversation, he will begin replying to himself, answering his own questions, and even providing arguments at times. This can create an image of insanity surrounding Agon, which is far from inaccurate.
He will verbally tear away at his victims, attacking their personality, their beliefs, or even their profession, using sarcastic tones of derision that are aimed to intimidate and degrade them, until he leaves them with nothing but uncertainty and self-doubt.

Anyone who finds themselves near Agon should tread very carefully. The only way to be certain that you will leave the encounter alive is to make yourself appear more useful to him alive than dead.

History
In the beginning, he was an angel, but he was never truly a heavenly being.
He was created with so much potential and power to do good, but he never used it with that intention. He was supposed to love the human race and do what he could to help them, yet instead, he despised them; he saw them as weak and pathetic, helpless to do anything of merit on their own.
He wanted only to use them for his entertainment, as well as anything other perverse use he could think of. But he couldn't do so within the presence of the One who created them, so he chose to leave the Celestial plain and descend to the world below, where he could wreak havoc as he wished.
Of course, when he left his position as an angel, he forfeited many of his powers, though he did retain some, twisting them from light to darkness until they matched the wickedness of his will.
Since then, he has been the cause of many calamities and lost souls.

Faction
Demons

Ranking
Demon of greed, self-loathing and malevolent entertainment

Special powers
Agon has the ability to make feelings of dread and self-doubt fill one's heart and cloud their mind, at his will. Anyone in close proximity with him will feel these effects, though he can focus this ability on certain targets, using words that foster those negative thoughts and emotions.
However, since this power feeds on the feelings of fear and uncertainty that already dwell within the victim, it can be fought with a sense of hope and self-belief. If their will is strong, they can neutralize this ability completely.

Agon can also sense when those around him experience dark emotions such as hatred and greed. He can take hold of, and intensify them. Using those emotions as a catalyst, he can strongly compel a person to commit atrocities that they would not otherwise consider.
To use this ability, his target must already be feeling some sense of those emotions; however, he can work with even a small amount.
He can do this silently, but the effect can be strengthened and spread to multiple targets if he uses words.
Like the previous ability, the victims can fight it with their will, and also with feelings of compassion, and simply a good sense of right and wrong. It is much harder to fight this power than normal temptation, however.

He cannot enter any house of worship, nor compel a person to do so with unrighteous intentions.
If someone were to pray to the God of this world and ask for protection, all of Agon's abilities would be negated, and he would be banished from the area.

Special Skills
Agon is physically enhanced, being much faster and stronger than a natural man, and he can see very well in the dark.
He is very difficult to kill. He does not grow ill, poison does not affect him. He does bleed, but losing too much blood will never kill him, and will hardly even weaken him.
He can only be destroyed by an injury that would be immediately fatal to a normal being (Ex: Stabbed through the heart, decapitated). Any other wound, he would eventually heal from.
That detail can be bypassed if the injury is dealt by a Celestially blessed weapon. If such a weapon is used, he will not heal from any injury that would kill a mortal creature with time (unless the death would be caused by bleeding out. He still will not die that way).

Established Relationships
Absolutely and inexorably, none!

Anything else?
He likes chocolate

Plot ideas?
None at the time!​

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I finally fought my way through my assignments and classes and posted a reply! I'm so sorry it's short. Peculiar, if the word count is too small, please tell me and i'd work on writing more! <3

No word count limit Mia. :) I appreciate any effort given as long as it was given.

Magance accepted but only you since I actually meant for the thread to be closed.
Be wary of accidental god-modding with those abilities. Make sure you don't write him to immediately affect the target if it is played by a group member. Always make the use of such abilities suggestive. I don't think I have to say much in regards to it to you but better safe than sorry! Also I love that song.

CLOSED FOR OPEN JOINING. CONTACT ME PRIVATELY AND I MAY HAVE A SPOT FOR YOU.

Last edited:
Wanted to give a heads up that starting next week sometime I'll be back working from the looks of things. Depending how crazy things are and how quick things get moving in the rp , I could be pretty slow to reply. Work tends to kill my ability to focus at the end of the day if it gets too busy.

Not to worry! I find god-modding rather distasteful and flat-out boring anyhow.
Thank you for the acceptance. I'm looking forward to role playing with you lot!
And that song gives me chills, quite honestly... The good kind, of course...

I am also working from my phone because my cat ruined my laptop be spilling water on it, but Scarlet will be up tonight as well!

I just wanted to go on record and say I adore everyone's characters. Literally everyone is so interesting and I would die for all of them thank you that is all 😤

Hope this wasn't from my post of Freya, not everyone can like her, or tolerate her, and your character is sweet and bubbly, seems like the cold testy personalty of Freya should make her a little nervous. Would annoy a lot of people to have someone around that could change you emotions and feelings without their well being a factor. I like Ivory and I don't want you to think I was picking at Ivory.

Hope this wasn't from my post of Freya, not everyone can like her, or tolerate her, and your character is sweet and bubbly, seems like the cold testy personalty of Freya should make her a little nervous. Would annoy a lot of people to have someone around that could change you emotions and feelings without their well being a factor. I like Ivory and I don't want you to think I was picking at Ivory.
Oh no haha I figured you wanted Freya to be more at friction with Ivory, which is fine with me! I still love her even if she is meant to be a little more antagonistic (as in, when I say I love everyone's characters, it's because they add something to the story in their own ways and I genuinly think people's characters are interesting and fun to read about, not necasarily that I think they're all 'good' in the sence of good and evil if that akes sense). 😋
In short I wasn't saying Ivory was going to love them all, but me as a reader sure does lolol.

Edit: Oh, as an aside, I've written it in that Ivory is a little more immune to empath abilities on account of her being a witch - if you wanted to maybe have Freya be an exception to that we could discuss it though XD

Last edited:
I will replay after a couple of others do, don't want to move through the one scene faster then the others are going.

I would like to formally apologize for any and all of Agon's behavior in this role play. He is a very twisted character, and anything negative about your characters in my posts is strictly his view, and not at all mine.
I am greatly enjoying this role play thus far! You guys are awesome! :cool:

Whoa, guys, I love everyone's characters and the diversity of personalities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hey I'm a sucker for characters that are hardcore and unique... I love a good pain in the ass character, otherwise where would be the fun in a RP 🤪 !

I would like to formally apologize for any and all of Agon's behavior in this role play. He is a very twisted character, and anything negative about your characters in my posts is strictly his view, and not at all mine.
I am greatly enjoying this role play thus far! You guys are awesome! :cool:

I want a scene with him and Scarlet. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom