Closed LUNAR CITY JOINING THREAD||Announcement Board

Currently reading:
Closed LUNAR CITY JOINING THREAD||Announcement Board

I will have something up tomorrow for Noah and Freya both

well look at THAT....A bird flew past me *Runs away to follow the bird*

Tryna catch up and get a reply in for Ethan soonish. Brain still isn't fully cooperating cuz work stuff has me anxious atm, but I'm getting there ><

Tryna catch up and get a reply in for Ethan soonish. Brain still isn't fully cooperating cuz work stuff has me anxious atm, but I'm getting there ><

I suspect the important thing is taking care of yourself. Take care of yourself!

Just wanted to say if anyone is ever feeling overwhelmed by the post count please let us know here! We can pause for a day or two until you get your response in just say so. I don't want anyone feeling like they've fallen behind.

FWIW, as a newb, I'm not worried about placement. I posted a general post to give people chances to interact with Isaiah before I had him go up to people, which I'm willing to do! Good chance that Ivory's little group will get a taste of Isaiah!

I guess that means Scarlet's attitude needs to chill until tomorrow. 🤣

Lmao I apologize to anyone Alexandria may offend in her ranting 😂
And maybe a wee bit weird, but Alexandria just isn't one for chit-chat, at least not with people she doesn't know, so I had to have her disliking Ivory for the time being, even if it hurts my heart.
Ivory is my best girl, I love her, but she does talk a lot sometimes 😂😂

My roommate and I have been forced into quarantine, so Scarlet will be up sometime today!

I feel I must leave the game. Good luck to everyone going forward!

I just want to make you all aware that I am going on vacation for the weekend, and I will therefore not be able to reply for a few days. My apologies to anyone who is waiting on the edge of their seat for Agon's next egotisical and altogether unpleasant reply!

[Edit] Nobody feel any responsibility to wait for me. It's my own fault if I fall a bit behind

I just want to make you all aware that I am going on vacation for the weekend, and I will therefore not be able to reply for a few days. My apologies to anyone who is waiting on the edge of their seat for Agon's next egotisical and altogether unpleasant reply!
Have fun on your holiday! Stay safe and we'll look forward to Agons next prodding when you get back 😂

As the ball is likely wrapping up pretty soon (towards the end of next week likely, if not sooner.) Does anyone have any plot lines they would like to explore? Specifically ones that can be explored by at least 5 characters at a time? (We can obviously make side threads and explore smaller groups but we need an all encompassing plot as well)

We will obviously have some time to have basic interactions and just do what we want for a week or a few days at least. How long will depend heavily on how much progress is made without plotting any large events.

If there are multiple suggestions all of them will be explored at some point but we will do some kind of poll on which one comes first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom