All Mercato Haven (All aliens and humans welcome.)

Currently reading:
All Mercato Haven (All aliens and humans welcome.)

LoganBi

Dark angel
Local time
Today 2:16 PM
Pronouns
he/him
Mercato Haven, this is a home for aliens and humans of all kinds. From Aliens that have lost their homes, to aliens trying to redeem themselves after being banished, and of course to those who just want to get away from their boring old world. And Humans we can't forget about you you will have all the same luxuries that they have.

ok to break this, one person can play up to three characters multiple characters are encouraged. And as are coupling between multiple characters. I'd prefer a person not pair a character up with another of their own too much maybe like one or two people.

There can indeed be 18+ stuff but only if the other or others is up for it.

one last thing I ask that you please make your characters in the bios i will provide for everyone

and i don't really have a word limit preference.

ok i posted the character bios thread i've yet to make mine though just look up mercato have

Is some minor magic allowed? Or no?
I.e. Character A fused magic and technology to run their spaceship

I know it's a bit messy but i meant to say any robotic characters are aloud as well

character bio thread already has two in it so please i'd love to see your character

I'll post it once I get on my laptop, currently on my phone which makes things difficult.

Sounds fun! Are you still open to more players?

sorry if it's taking a bit everyone I've been on for a while and this still confuses me

to anyone I'm sorry I thought id know this before starting but any idea where it should go?

Back
Top Bottom