All Mercato Haven (All aliens and humans welcome.)

Currently reading:
All Mercato Haven (All aliens and humans welcome.)

to anyone I'm sorry I thought id know this before starting but any idea where it should go?
It's alright, stuff happens XD
Since your character is the son of the owner of a safe haven, I was expecting everyone to travel to that place in order to keep themselves safe, either by hearing of it by chance or just stumbling upon it conveniently- or maybe they could already be there. Though, I think we need a little bit more of elaboration on how it looks, what kind of laws it has, etc, since I don't want to jump in and make assumptions in how it may look or work (though I already have sort of an idea lingering around in my mind). For as where it could go, it could pretty much be an adventure in an attempt for everyone to solve any kind of problems they might have arisen in their own home planets and such, with a little bit of organization it should be all possible as well as remaining also sort of Slice of Life with all of them interacting together as one normally would.

Last edited:
Oh i just meant where the thread should go.

Oh i just meant where the thread should go.
I'm pretty new as well so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you want to start it under Poe's Corner in The Great Hall section for the forums. And then just share with us the link when you post it.

Awesome! Can you give us a little insight and detail in here on how the Haven is set up? Is it like a big bustling City?

it is sort of a mix of different things the part people spend most time in is a big bustling city though next to it for people who want quieter lives is farmland and then an amusement park. even further.

sorry for the delay in Logan's reply I want to get Halo's reply out before anything else.

You're all good, I've been fairly out of it recently so I wouldn't have been able to respond anyway. I'm looking forward to everyone's upcoming posts!

Hey everyone I should have asked earlier but how are you?

welcome to our newest member EverythingIsFine

Back
Top Bottom