All Mercato Haven (All aliens and humans welcome.)

Currently reading:
All Mercato Haven (All aliens and humans welcome.)

I just ask because i haven't seen many of you in a while

to anyone who sees this there are only really two members left of the old group so were always open for more.

yes we are though of the original members me and one other are all that's left and the other is on a hiatus.

also I know that one was pretty quick but for some reason I'm not getting alerts for this thread so some replies may take longer

also i know few people will see this but welcome to our new member

Hey there guys—interested in another? I had an idea for a soldier character coming out of stasis in the Haven's storage facilities if that sounds like something that might be interesting to you all.

Hey yeah that sounds great it currently only contains three and one is on hiatus but sure. Also future thing for people. I dont get notifications for this for some reason. If you need to join please message me.

Hey yeah that sounds great it currently only contains three and one is on hiatus but sure. Also future thing for people. I dont get notifications for this for some reason. If you need to join please message me.
I think more than notifications is broken—it's saying I asked this yesterday night when I asked it over a week ago!! 😵‍💫

In any case, good to know—I'll be sending character information direct for the time being

have you seen the character bio thread we have

to anyone looking to join I ask again please message me. I dont get notifications from this thread and everything appears later than it was posted.

Okay I'm interested- I state that before going to make my character? (new here)
I haven't really written anything for a while and trying to get back in to hobbies so idk I may be a bit stale haha.

Welcome

also to everyone else due to some issues I'm raising the limit for characters from 3 to 5 I do not recommend 5 but there is the option.

Back
Top Bottom