Movie Night 2.0

Currently reading:
Movie Night 2.0

Shaun of the Dead

I believe we showed "Shaun of the Dead" during our Halloween celebrations

Maybe Coraline? The Labyrinth? Pan's Labyrinth?

"Coraline" we showed during our Halloween celebrations. The other 2 are both great movies which I already have in my library!

You knew this was coming Mia: HEATHERS.

Also maybe In Brugges, if anyone has an itch for DARK comedy.

I like soul surfer that's a good movie...and the one with the dolphin that loses its tail...what is that one's name again?

Will there be trigger warnings for certain movies for people with PTSD, DID, Suicidal, etc..?
When available, I will post an IMDB link and/or youtube trailer. Members can always use Google search to find out about movies beforehand. I seriously doubt we'll be watching anything traumatizing.

What @Magance said!! I love Studio Ghibli films. Perhaps some Disney thrown in? I'm a sucker for Johnny Depp in "Alice In Wonderland". I can recite his(Mad Hatters) whole speech to chessier, the white queens speech to the red queen at the end of the movie and Alice's six impossible things before breakfast lines by heart. lol

Onward! Mia! I watched that a couple weeks ago and it was such a good movie. The next time I watch it tho I'll be looking for the Pixar Easter eggs and the Easter egg for Pixar's upcoming film Soul

Onward! Mia! I watched that a couple weeks ago and it was such a good movie. The next time I watch it tho I'll be looking for the Pixar Easter eggs and the Easter egg for Pixar's upcoming film Soul
I've had that one a while now. It is a great film! Certainly will put it on the list!

Back
Top Bottom