Movie Night 2.0

Currently reading:
Movie Night 2.0

Amadeus would be a cool suggestion too. That is a favourite of mine.

Big with Tom Hanks. Also, a couple of my personal favorites was Final Fantasy: Spirits Within and Titan A.E.

I agree with a lot of people about Ghibli, and the Felidea suggestion might be bad for anyone who really likes cats. It gave me nightmares...
If I were to suggest anything (that hasn't already been suggested):
  • Two Brothers
  • Hildago
  • Hercules (2014)
  • The Secret of Nimh
  • The Secret of Kells
  • Song of the Sea
  • Rock & Rule
  • The Last Samurai

Alright.
Here's the playlist for movie night, based on your votes:

First Feature: Spirited Away (2001 Studio Ghibli Animation)

Second Feature: The Princess Bride (1987 Fantasy/Comedy)

Third Feature: Pirates of The Caribbean

In addition to our feature films, there will be other goodies and surprises for your entertainment! Our cinema also offers live chat, so that you can still socialize with your homies while you watch together! Updates regarding the site will also be posted there to keep you all informed as our resident demon performs all the black rituals necessary to get us back online.
As always, we ask that you join the kast early so that we can work out any technical difficulties before our feature films start, and that you are prepared to have a great time!

Please click this link to create your kast account Join InnerSanctum Cinema on Kast
I will open the room at 9am est to give you all time to get logged in and settled before we start our features. See you there!

Alright.
Here's the playlist for movie night, based on your votes:

First Feature: Spirited Away (2001 Studio Ghibli Animation)

Second Feature: The Princess Bride (1987 Fantasy/Comedy)

Third Feature: Pirates of The Caribbean

In addition to our feature films, there will be other goodies and surprises for your entertainment! Our cinema also offers live chat, so that you can still socialize with your homies while you watch together! Updates regarding the site will also be posted there to keep you all informed as our resident demon performs all the black rituals necessary to get us back online.
As always, we ask that you join the kast early so that we can work out any technical difficulties before our feature films start, and that you are prepared to have a great time!

Please click this link to create your kast account Join InnerSanctum Cinema on Kast
I will open the room at 9am est to give you all time to get logged in and settled before we start our features. See you there!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back
Top Bottom