Both Needed Realms of Doom (TTRPG players get Isekaied into a dark world of sex and violence) [Interest/Recruitment]

Currently reading:
Both Needed Realms of Doom (TTRPG players get Isekaied into a dark world of sex and violence) [Interest/Recruitment]

So Dave has competition?
Correct, he is your main antagonist, but his main role will be poking and subtly manipulating your foes in the world you've been trapped in to cause trouble for you.

Trouble for us or trouble for them? I think he would be better served by using us as proxies in the world to weaken and undermine his competition.

Traditional isekai: Beautiful big-tiddy goddess lady told me I'm her champion and her only hope against the forces of evil.
This RP: Jerkass DM told me we gotta kill this other jerkass before he summons another demon. It's like Douche vs Turd all over again (or Hitler vs Stalin).

Trouble for us or trouble for them? I think he would be better served by using us as proxies in the world to weaken and undermine his competition.

Traditional isekai: Beautiful big-tiddy goddess lady told me I'm her champion and her only hope against the forces of evil.
This RP: Jerkass DM told me we gotta kill this other jerkass before he summons another demon. It's like Douche vs Turd all over again (or Hitler vs Stalin).
That is not a bad idea.

I would say Dave is still your main antagonist in that he doesn't want you to find a way home, but he may be happy to use you for his own benefit.

That is not a bad idea.

I would say Dave is still your main antagonist in that he doesn't want you to find a way home, but he may be happy to use you for his own benefit.
wait, so he has goals beyond just fucking with us?

Ok, finally got my character sheet. It's far from the best character I've ever created and there's a little overlap with a certain goblin, but I think it'll still work.

Colin Haver/Hur'ak

Class: Berserker
Equipment: Light orc tribal armor (though clothes aren't too important as a berserker), scrap-metal greathammer
Perk: Can enter a state of heightened strength and endurance when wounded (within reason).
Weakness: A member so large that hardly any anatomically normal humanoids smaller than an orc could hope to comfortably engage with it. Definitely possible, but unlikely to be easy or pleasant. (Colin did not consider the actual ramifications of choosing this trait and as such this weakness is unintended). (p.s. This isn't meant to be anything extreme or cartoonishly impossible. Hope that makes sense, literally impossibly large genitals are not a fetish of mine personally).
Abilities: Greatweapon proficiency, immense strength,

qxs6HW4rISQDwWXVVI3aMCJpFOMwvJT9FZdIjMoS5eoqiLQ0ZrDh42DDe_UYq3nwayKWSjmxvxJzBfBTCAkI2AIX2d-XYFy6CPSRMH19AI4lKydtsbB8V_RqCqoga2r7JRtvukToAIGXN1iIyxk64dQ

Colin Haver is an all-around average, skinny nerd. He works at a local games store, loves board games and TTRPGs, and is more than a little preoccupied with his own scrawniness. He is also possessed of a poor temper that constantly clashes with his petrifying fear of actual confrontation. As a result, Colin bottles away his anger, appearing to the rest of the party more as grumpy or pouty when things don't go his way. However, in game, Colin almost exclusively plays characters through which he can express his anger without fear of any actual conflict with another human being.
Colin is also, unsurprisingly, rather timid around women. Regardless of whether or not he has any romantic interest in them, women make him nervous. He's managed to grow relatively comfortable around Kelly and Natallia, but his awkwardness still shines through out of character. Not that "out of character," interactions would be possible anymore.

For this campaign, Colin went for a classic half-orc berserker. Hur'ak is the result of an uncommon union between an orc mother and a human father. In orcs of this world, the combination of a female orc and a male human creates especially large half orcs that grow to an even greater size than full-bred orcs. On the downside, these half-orcs are infertile and have an even nastier temper than a regular orc. Colin also thought it would be amusing—and maybe even fun for some steamy roleplay—to endow Hur'ak with a member of similarly prodigious size. This would come back to bite him once their characters went from on-paper to all-too-real.

In terms of Hur'ak's backstory, decided to lean into the darker aspects of the setting. Hur'ak had been born as a failed experiment in the dominion of man to see if a "more docile" breed of orc could be created to serve as slaves. When Hur'ak grew up to be bigger and meaner than a regular orc, the organizers of the experiment decided to be "humane," and send Hur'ak back into the mountains to be with others of his kind. While the orcs weren't especially fond of the half-breed born away from other orcs, they accepted him for the utility his strength brought. Fortunately, this was more than agreeable to Hur'ak. His main drive in life was an unending lust for combat. Eventually though, in a dispute over loot from a recent sacking, Hur'ak split open the skull of his adopted tribe's chief. While might tended to make right in among the orcs of the mountains, Hur'ak was still a half breed and so the slaying of their chief was enough for the tribe to cast him out on penalty of death should he return. From there, Hur'ak lived alone in the wilderness avoiding humans as best he could and occasionally stealing livestock from the countryside. He then came to join the party when they saved him from human slavers that had tracked him down. Feeling indebted to them and with the promise of mighty enemies to face in combat, Hur'ak went along on their quest.

But now, this massive vessel of violence and rage is inhabited by a cowardly 26-year-old.

Added a kink list for Kai—don't open it unless you're nasty af.

more attracted to malachi than to alewyn tbh

free to add thoughts or copy the template

Last edited:
Ok, finally got my character sheet. It's far from the best character I've ever created and there's a little overlap with a certain goblin, but I think it'll still work.

Colin Haver/Hur'ak

Class: Berserker
Equipment: Light orc tribal armor (though clothes aren't too important as a berserker), scrap-metal greathammer
Perk: Can enter a state of heightened strength and endurance when wounded (within reason).
Weakness: A member so large that hardly any anatomically normal humanoids smaller than an orc could hope to comfortably engage with it. Definitely possible, but unlikely to be easy or pleasant. (Colin did not consider the actual ramifications of choosing this trait and as such this weakness is unintended). (p.s. This isn't meant to be anything extreme or cartoonishly impossible. Hope that makes sense, literally impossibly large genitals are not a fetish of mine personally).
Abilities: Greatweapon proficiency, immense strength,

qxs6HW4rISQDwWXVVI3aMCJpFOMwvJT9FZdIjMoS5eoqiLQ0ZrDh42DDe_UYq3nwayKWSjmxvxJzBfBTCAkI2AIX2d-XYFy6CPSRMH19AI4lKydtsbB8V_RqCqoga2r7JRtvukToAIGXN1iIyxk64dQ

Colin Haver is an all-around average, skinny nerd. He works at a local games store, loves board games and TTRPGs, and is more than a little preoccupied with his own scrawniness. He is also possessed of a poor temper that constantly clashes with his petrifying fear of actual confrontation. As a result, Colin bottles away his anger, appearing to the rest of the party more as grumpy or pouty when things don't go his way. However, in game, Colin almost exclusively plays characters through which he can express his anger without fear of any actual conflict with another human being.
Colin is also, unsurprisingly, rather timid around women. Regardless of whether or not he has any romantic interest in them, women make him nervous. He's managed to grow relatively comfortable around Kelly and Natallia, but his awkwardness still shines through out of character. Not that "out of character," interactions would be possible anymore.

For this campaign, Colin went for a classic half-orc berserker. Hur'ak is the result of an uncommon union between an orc mother and a human father. In orcs of this world, the combination of a female orc and a male human creates especially large half orcs that grow to an even greater size than full-bred orcs. On the downside, these half-orcs are infertile and have an even nastier temper than a regular orc. Colin also thought it would be amusing—and maybe even fun for some steamy roleplay—to endow Hur'ak with a member of similarly prodigious size. This would come back to bite him once their characters went from on-paper to all-too-real.

In terms of Hur'ak's backstory, decided to lean into the darker aspects of the setting. Hur'ak had been born as a failed experiment in the dominion of man to see if a "more docile" breed of orc could be created to serve as slaves. When Hur'ak grew up to be bigger and meaner than a regular orc, the organizers of the experiment decided to be "humane," and send Hur'ak back into the mountains to be with others of his kind. While the orcs weren't especially fond of the half-breed born away from other orcs, they accepted him for the utility his strength brought. Fortunately, this was more than agreeable to Hur'ak. His main drive in life was an unending lust for combat. Eventually though, in a dispute over loot from a recent sacking, Hur'ak split open the skull of his adopted tribe's chief. While might tended to make right in among the orcs of the mountains, Hur'ak was still a half breed and so the slaying of their chief was enough for the tribe to cast him out on penalty of death should he return. From there, Hur'ak lived alone in the wilderness avoiding humans as best he could and occasionally stealing livestock from the countryside. He then came to join the party when they saved him from human slavers that had tracked him down. Feeling indebted to them and with the promise of mighty enemies to face in combat, Hur'ak went along on their quest.

But now, this massive vessel of violence and rage is inhabited by a cowardly 26-year-old.
Look's great! I wouldn't worry about his size, I'm sure there will be plenty of ogres and half-giants and over large beings who can handle him.

In a fight, of course.

Name: Natallia Grupen
Race: Water Genasi
Class: Cleric
Equipment: Halberd and a Conch shell strapped to her hip.
Abilities: Water bender, breathe underwater, influential singing voice

View attachment 85782

Natallia grew up being referred to as "The real Little Mermaid" for she was always in or around water. Her parents were both life guards for local beaches and were very good at their job. It was only natural for their daughter to take on the torch. She began swimming while still in diapers and became more competent as a swimmer as she aged.

Now she's in with the pros with dreams to one day make it to the Olympics.

That being said, she is also a little bit of a nerd. She became friends with this tabletop group when she was in college and found them playing at one of the study tables. Their storytelling line intrigued her and soon it became a habit to appear at the library on their scheduled tabletop days. In between practice and classes, she found herself daydreaming of the worlds they described and the characters they created.

It was after winning the state game that she made herself a resolution to ask if she could join. Hopefully, no one would recognize her as they didn't seem to walk in the same circles. Finally gaining the courage one day, she sat down at the beginning of a new campaign the rest was history.

She wasn't always the greatest of roleplayers, but she still got by. Unfortunately, the group began seeing her less and less as her swimming career took off and she went to nationals. It just happened to be during a visit home to see her old friends again that she was thrown into a land she'd once only dreamed of living in.

Always one to keep to her roots, Natallia chose to become a water Genasi as a guest in that day's campaign and took on the role of "Healer". She'd always attributed water and healing together so she thought it only natural to give her party a tiny boost before she had to leave again IRL. Now, it would seem that gets to fully live her dream and earn her keep by trying to keep everyone alive in this god's forsaken land.
Sorry, I forgot to ask @Emberoflight, what's your character's in-game name?

The IC Thread is up. I think we'll keep using this as the OOC thread for now, unless anyone would prefer I start a proper one.

Also, i really need to remember to amend the OP of this thread with a list of players/character sheets. Somebody slap me if I forget.

Last edited:
Sweet. Do you have any further details about the baron's manor and the summoning chamber? How big it is, what the walls look like, furniture, how many corpses, etc? I got some details from your Kelly post, but it's still mostly blank for me.

Also in the real world leading up to this point, were we playing out that whole campaign and rolling dice for that fight with the baron and everything, or did we just start the gaming session and all of that other stuff was just background?

Sweet. Do you have any further details about the baron's manor and the summoning chamber? How big it is, what the walls look like, furniture, how many corpses, etc? I got some details from your Kelly post, but it's still mostly blank for me.

Sure.

The summoning chamber is about forty feet across and the ceiling is fifteen to twenty foot high. The ground is covered in slabs of polished stone with golden symbols relating to the dark gods on some of them. In the middle of the room is a raised dais with a golden lectern in the middle, on which the book of dark rites had been located. The walls are made of rough cobblestone, and the ceiling is slightly curved with six buttresses and images of the dark gods painted on it.

There are twelve corpses of regular cultists lying around, all of them wearing golden masks, purple cloaks and are otherwise in some state of undress. There are also a few other corpses, each one a person who had been fully shaved head to toe and appear to had their throats slit in some kind of ritual sacrifice. Lastly there is the Baron, who is wearing much fancier robes than the rest, and his face has been twisted to look demonic after being possessed during your fight with him.

Needless to say, there is a lot of blood on the floor, so watch where you step.

The manor is a large, three-story building with an adjoining slaves quarters, stables, and a large garden where the Baron entertained guests in a more socially acceptable way. It is surrounded by a large stone wall with a small hole behind the stables that you had to squeeze through to get in. The interior of the manor is very richly furnished, with a lot of hunting trophies, master-crafted wooden furniture and paintings worth a serf's entire life earnings on the walls. Much of the lower levels are now in disrepair with more corpses lying around after the party encountered resistance when trying to enter.

Second question I added in after you quoted...

Also in the real world leading up to this point, were we playing out that whole campaign and rolling dice for that fight with the baron and everything, or did we just start the gaming session and all of that other stuff was just background?

Second question I added in after you quoted...

Yeah, everything in the recap was the first session of the campaign, which ended with the ritual that summoned you all into the game world.

just remembered tieflings have tails—Alewyn is now beating out Malachi for sex appeal in my mind. barely.

i have a thing for medics and Asian guys, sue me.

writing Alewyn in red is definitely writing a check future editor me is going to not want to cache, but i felt like it was a good kick in the gut 😂

Edit: oh, I know! I can just make the name red when the name being used/emphasis changes

Last edited:
So we are starting this Monday? Will it be in a separate thread? I've never done a group rp on here before. Any tips or rules of ettiquette I need to be aware of?

Back
Top Bottom