Sanctum Immigration Roster

Currently reading:
Sanctum Immigration Roster

I was partners with her! I'm echoesthroughtime.

Came here from DR after waiting almost a week. Hoping to find partners here but unfortunately I think a few of my rps will be dead in the water.

I came from DR my picture is the same but my account was under.

Blake Collins

I'm hoping to find all the wonderful partners and friends that I had. Please if you recognize the name please message me

Looking for someone under the name: DarknessthatCarries. I think that's how it was spelt I'm not 100%

Last edited:
I'm from DR too. I keep in touch with Bloody Professional so I will let him know you are looking for him! I've been trying to get him to join this site for like a solid 6 months now lol
Shoot him a message from me too, if you can.

Already been here for a bit, but I am also from DR, super upset to have lost some good stories with people. Thankfully one is a close friend... Two others id like to find...

Incognus

PeacekeeperKnight

I probably really spelled the names wrong.. hehe

Recently came from Dream Realms, my username there was: BombingBoats
Looking for another person from there who went by the name of Megus or just about anyone else who knows how to get in touch with her.

Cheers.

Hey there, I am also a Dream Realms Refugee. My old username was

Queen.of.Hell.42

And although I am looking for several partners and have found one already, I can't really remember any names, the only one that comes to mind is

Azrael

From Dream Realms. My username was Incognus as well.

I'm looking for ANYONE that I've had an RP with in the past, even if we did not have a currently active RP when the site went down. I've had a lot of good partners in the past and would like to keep connected with them, so we might be able to RP again in the future.

I'm from GP and managed to lose all of my partners. So that's fun. But I'm a terrible person and I can't remember my own username, though I'm fairly sure it was some version of Mearrii with something about the word 'amaranthine' in my signature. I'm looking for:

1. Ash Gray/Grey- I'm not sure if that's the right username, but we had Mason x Parker with annoying side character Lisa lol
2. Eternal One(???) - it was eternal something at least, we had Hunter x Leilah. I'm this rp was at a halt but I really like writing with you so here I am
3. And I can't remember the username to this one, nor your characters name, but I know my characters name was Olivia Quinn, and she was always patching your guy up and he trained her. Set in older times. If you couldn't tell this rp got left a long ass time ago, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one who didn't reply. Hah sorry....

Reactions: Mia
Hey everyone, im here from Dreamrealms and im really sad it closed down and especially because i lost contact with a wonderfull friend i made there TT^TT

My name there was: Andy_Okami

Ive seen a few here that were there too :p

If anyone knows Ladysilverdragon from Dreamrealms tell her to contact me please

Well seeing as we list sites we are from.

Rpgc.... Same SN.
Rpf.... Same SN.
Dream Realms.... Same SN.

As in on all three I have been Lady Silver Dragon. I look forward to to finding all those that I have lost. You know who you are. So please PM or email. But most won't have my email. I hope to hear from you all soon.

I like many others am from DreamRealms. I believe my handle is the same on both pages, ChessAngel. If anyone has seen xXDesirexX I've been looking for her for a hot minute. I had several other rps but I don't remember names.

Hello!
DreamRealms user here. Same name and I used this same avatar for a while.

The main partners I'm looking for are:
Eva Sitara
FutaMaster
Chiyori
And a fourth one whose username escape me, (I'm sorry QnQ) We had a FxF fantasy rp titled "Till Dawn"

Btw, Midnight brought me here, so pleasegive her her badge :v

I've migrated from dream realms as well.

I was Azuri there too, I had quite a few on and off rps going on so if anyone wants to start them back up let me know. I'm terrible with names and remember user pictures better.

I'll try to stick to my normal profile picures so if any of these boys jog your memory, it's me and I would love to reconnect.

1ebvXNq1.png 2h0z7LE.png yXTF2zK.png

Back
Top Bottom