MxM Seeking RPs for my character Max

Gaylien

Knight
Local time
Today 1:53 AM
Pronouns
He/They
I very much suck at these so I'm using this template

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I'm Gaylien, I've been writing for eight years, and I like to write Cyberpunk and Post-Apocalyptic stories but I'm honestly cool with ANY genre, tho slice of life isn't really my cup of tea

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
Usually about 1-3 paragraphs, and I tend to post at most once a week depending on how into the rp I am getting

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I am totally cool with that my tolerance when it comes to gore is pretty high

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I've only recently started writing sexual content, as long as it's mutually consensual, and they're close in age, I'm cool with it.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I don't do fandom because I feel more comfortable writing characters I've created

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
I have made a brief explanation of my cyberpunk world here but I don't mind doing any other worlds

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

nope, if you have any, I'd love to hear them

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
I have one character that I've made a CS for I will in the future update this thread with my characters but for now, here is the only CS I have for this site
his name is Max Cortez

I am more than willing to make a separate character for the rp but you're gonna have to be patient. While I think of one

Any additional notes you want to add?

just wondering if this is open?

Back
Top Bottom