Either Needed Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate crew search!

Currently reading:
Either Needed Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate crew search!

Should I add personality to the character sheet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yay! I'll have a character bio to you by tonight. And if I could get a summary of what's going on in the story so far I'd greatly appreciate it!

Oh yay! I'll have a character bio to you by tonight. And if I could get a summary of what's going on in the story so far I'd greatly appreciate it!
Nothing much has happened yet we're just a few posts in at the moment, and getting through character introductions. Still on the main island

Perfect! One more request! Could you send me the link to the story thread just so I can get an idea of what character dynamics are in play so far?

Perfect! One more request! Could you send me the link to the story thread just so I can get an idea of what character dynamics are in play so far?
Sure thing! Here's the thread! Current Affairs. There won't be much to go off on though since it kind of fell under within the first few posts, but I'm trying to bring it back to the surface!

NAME: Fergus
DESCRIPTION and/or PICTURE:

auratis-arts-auratisarts-selkie1.jpg
tumblr_ob77ft5b2x1qf4l9ao1_1280.png
00977126.jpg
SPECIES: Selkie
HEIGHT: 5'11
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single
SEXUALITY: Straight
ABILITIES: As a Selkie, Fergus can slip into his pelt and take the form of a large seal at will.
-He is an excellent swimmer and fisher in the water. He has a knack for fixing issues on board with little supply.
-True to the legends of his race, Fergus is very seductive by nature. His favorite pastime while at port is to lure married women from their beds to his own.
Side Note/Flaws: Selkies are bound to their pelts. If separated for long periods of time from his seal skin, Fergus will become weak and ill quickly. If his pelt is stolen by another, he is bound to said person's will.
RANKING: Boatswain/Under sea navigator

CURRENT LINKS!

OOC THREAD

ROLEPLAY THREAD

For all those interested in the rp if you could please give a shout out in the OOC thread so that I know you are a part of the group, and I can begin organizing the posting list. Thank you!

NOTE: Please be aware that I have made changes to the thread rules if you can look over those that would be appreciated!

Hello! I noticed it's been a while since anyone has posted in the main thread, is this still going?

Hello! I noticed it's been a while since anyone has posted in the main thread, is this still going?
It is still going just trying to round of those who are still interested to gather a proper posting list. If you find the plot something of your taste you're more than welcome to submit a character

It is still going just trying to round of those who are still interested to gather a proper posting list. If you find the plot something of your taste you're more than welcome to submit a character
Yeeess awesome I'd love to 😌

NAME: Noorie (Most call her Noodle, because of the way her name is said in its accent) Northgale
DESCRIPTION and/or PICTURE: Noodle is a small druid girl standing just at 4'11". Although she is matured, most view her as a child simply because of her looks. Her face is round and blushed, and when she smiles the only thing noticeable is the gap between her two front teeth. Her wide eyes are a dark brown which stand out significantly against her pale skin. Her short, uneven hair is a light blond, and only grows lighter in the sunshine. (Perhaps I shall draw her 👀)
Around 124 years old, yet most mistake her for a child
SPECIES:
Druid
HEIGHT: 4'11"
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: "Not interested, bozos!"
SEXUALITY: "Boo hiss!"
ABILITIES:

- Has a special talent of growing plants much faster than naturally possible (Takes about a day and a half for a seedling to grow into a full grown plant)
-Adept in medicinal herbs
-Can speak to plants
-Her blood can heal minor wounds, but should only be used as a last resort
RANKING:

Doctor

Back
Top Bottom