Either Needed Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate crew search!

Currently reading:
Either Needed Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate crew search!

Should I add personality to the character sheet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NAME: Chilek Graphvehgon Fanosotra
NICKNAME: "Icy"
DESCRIPTION and/or PICTURE:
09e23023af00d4840daed67f6b85cff6.jpg

SPECIES: Siren
HEIGHT: 5'5"
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Hungry
SEXUALITY: Amorous yet asexual
ABILITIES:
  • Icy's species seduces everything and anything. It is easy for her to meld in with others and befriend them.
  • Turns into a mermaid when in deep waters. Takes an hour or so in dry land or being dried to get back on her feet.
  • Could sing and lure a person to her. Usually uses instruments to do this
  • Knows how to play virtually any instrument
RANKING: Bard/ Seducer/ Pain in the Ass [All of which is later in the stories]

I think that leaves us with 7 complete.

Not sure if it is just me but @mystery79 seems to have had their account removed or deleted somehow, so I think we are down to 7 unless @Aky is still interested and there are no objections to bringing them on-board as the new 8th.

Awww yass wholesome giants! Dahomey would absolutely talk about hair at some point with him cuz his looks luscious 😂

i can honestly see that. just the image of him and dahomey, sitting on the ship, talking about hair is so funny yet so adorable.

Hello Hello! Sorry for my disappearance, but I am back to discuss this rp.

So, from what I see everyone has their character sheets submitted. Unfortunately, Mystery won't be joining us on this adventure so we will sail onward with the people we have now. I may open the thread in the future depending on how things go, but for now it will be just us. I'm going to change/add some rules about the thread in the future concerning the number of characters one can have, but I don't think it will be too much of a problem at the moment.

Here's where our conversations will take place from now on!

I'm not sure why I thought of posting another OOC thread it's not like the one that's already up is congested or pages long.

OOC THREAD

Last edited:
Hi! Are you all possibly looking for anymore characters? I love the idea and have a character I'd love to bring to the table! If you are full tho I completely understand!

Hi! Are you all possibly looking for anymore characters? I love the idea and have a character I'd love to bring to the table! If you are full tho I completely understand!
Oh yeah I'm still looking for more characters to spice up the pot if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom