Group RP Shadowport Shuffle Characters and OOC

Currently reading:
Group RP Shadowport Shuffle Characters and OOC

You're welcome to reply to Cheshire. I have a post coming to introduce the Inn and contact, but getting your reply in first will be fine.

Phaedra knows she's come to Shadowport to do favors for the Prince of Shadows and is supposed to meet a contact at the Tawdry Swan.

Do you kind people want me to zip you up to the meeting with the contact, or do you want to take some time to interact at the Inn? I'm fine either way.

Hmm ... I mean, I would like a chance for the characters to get to know one another, but at the same time ... that means we're kind of locking you out of your own RP. Tough call ... Do we get a chat to ourselves because it's a proper D&D tabletop game? That could speed socializing along :p

I'm completely comfortable giving you three time to meet up and get to know one another. I can post about background elements of the Inn and such.

Alright, we'll have a post or two to bring the gang together. I'll be able to post a background post tomorrow, but you don't need to wait on me.

I will try to get a post in tomorrow. But cannot promise one. I have family in town that isn't here often and I am also watching my grandfather. Not doing Jack shit tonight as I just got home about 40 minutes ago. Had to emergency babysit three very little kids after my interview, so I am in no mood to write.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom