All [Signups & OOC] American Warlords - Post-Nuclear Grand Scale RP

Currently reading:
All [Signups & OOC] American Warlords - Post-Nuclear Grand Scale RP

Hey there @OrganicIntelligence, I love the post just one small thing I wanna mention—there's broken glass and probably a dropped knife from a guard or two if you wanted to get your hands undone.

I don't usually give these kinds of tips, just thought you might not want to have that disadvantage right off the bat. 😁 If you want the challenge that's cool too lol

Hey there @OrganicIntelligence, I love the post just one small thing I wanna mention—there's broken glass and probably a dropped knife from a guard or two if you wanted to get your hands undone.

I don't usually give these kinds of tips, just thought you might not want to have that disadvantage right off the bat. 😁 If you want the challenge that's cool too lol
I'm happy with the extra challenge. Sarah is not exactly a physical person anyway, she's a thinker and a talker.

What are we doing about posting order? Are we posting same order each time or?

I ask cos the tagging on posts doesn't seem to be working
I'm happy with the extra challenge. Sarah is not exactly a physical person anyway, she's a thinker and a talker.
maybe she could lend Tyler a few of her smarts....my gurls very short on thinking skills

What are we doing about posting order? Are we posting same order each time or?

I ask cos the tagging on posts doesn't seem to be working

maybe she could lend Tyler a few of her smarts....my gurls very short on thinking skills
I generally don't really do post orders—it doesn't make sense for RPs that can sometimes have flaky posters. So long as you're not making multiple posts in a row I really don't care (unless you're responding to multiple people). If y'all would like I could create a post order that we could fall back on to prevent clutter and confusion though.

Reactions: Nyx
i think its ok now when theres a handful people, its probably just me who finds it can get a little chaotic if your people are spread out at diffrent points to be clear whos talking to whom and where they are at in the time line etc...just wingit and see. i am sure it will be fine. and i get the flaky thing so i understand why you are saying what you are saying.

i think its ok now when theres a handful people, its probably just me who finds it can get a little chaotic if your people are spread out at diffrent points to be clear whos talking to whom and where they are at in the time line etc...just wingit and see. i am sure it will be fine. and i get the flaky thing so i understand why you are saying what you are saying.
If we get a bunch more people (let's say >5 total), I'll institute a provisional post order

Reactions: Nyx
Hey there guys—I added an official character application!

No rush on this at all, but if you could eventually re-format your character apps to the version in the spoiler, that would be cool.

"Whoever said that 'there are no good personal solutions for systemic issues' has never pulled the trigger to fire a tactical nuclear weapon before."
-Maj. Gen. Kyle Sampson, US Army, c. 2053

"What's the blast radius on this nuclear artillery shell?"
"30 kilometers."
What's the maximum range of our cannons?"
"15 kilometers."

Bah, I can handle a little radiation-induced apoptosis. Pa always said you only really need to worry if part of you starts to get melty.

I'll have a think on my character! I do have one question: are there any major unaligned cities left?

Bah, I can handle a little radiation-induced apoptosis. Pa always said you only really need to worry if part of you starts to get melty.

I'll have a think on my character! I do have one question: are there any major unaligned cities left?
Define "major"—the biggest cities remaining all have their own governments and affiliations. Most cities have between 1-3 settlements in their ruins, but some like Cincinnati have like twelve, and none of them are more than a thousand or so people at the very most.

The answer to his question dispatch would be no lol
Well, it might not be, tbh… devil is really in the details here. I might post a list of major states/settlements soon, like International Detroit City and the White Marsh in the east and Cascadia and Jefferson in the west.

To Nyx's point though, yeah, if your character necessarily relies on being in a major (by our standards) urban center, I would rethink that part. Where those areas even still exist in North America, they're almost to a man going to be NPCs, at least to start off with.

That said, just post what you got! We can always workshop it if it is not lore friendly enough. @RedemptionforaHotdog

Regarding the elevator shaft, is there a surviving bit of signage anywhere saying what's on the other floors?

Like if there's a parking lot on another floor that might have another exit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom