Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

Currently reading:
Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

Probbaly just busy with life. :) Or ill or became an alien and is plotting to take over the world via ufos, kittens and puppies.

Probbaly just busy with life. :) Or ill or became an alien and is plotting to take over the world via ufos, kittens and puppies.
Yeah she probably decided she needs a break from everything. We don't know what anyone has going on really :)

*Blushes* Yus, sorry, I just needed some time off, I should have said something. Tomorrow I'll post a closer for Marcie that ends, basically, in her blacking out, and then we'll start tomorrow with everyone getting their message. If everyone could let me know, just for fun, what kind of contact they think they would receive ... like, cryptic letter under the door? Text message (already gotcha Exocat ^_^), email, etc. Feel free to be outlandish.

Edited my post to reflect that the group is standing outside Vanguard HQ.

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This is never an easy thing to say, hence my lack of rush to say it, but I'm closing the doors on this one. I let my enthusiasm get the best of me, and we've gotten outside of the bounds of the street level RP I originally envisioned. This has had two unfortunate results;
1 - the characters we have aren't really ... equal. This means that we get the sidekick problem, where you have one or two primaries that take care of things, and a bunch of stragglers. It's called the "Squirrel Girl Problem."
2 - If I want to present characters with the kinds of challenges that deserve them, we're just going to be jumping the shark again and again, or advancing characters to higher power levels without any reasonable explanation, and that's not really any fun ... not for me anyway, and it's kinda my project.

I would like to thank you all for your participation, and there will probably be some kind of reboot in the make, probably using the Prowlers and Paragons tabletop RPG system, but in the meantime, this ship has sailed *nods, closes the shutters*

Back
Top Bottom