Autumnal The Haunted House Escape - OPEN - Anyone can join in at any time!

Currently reading:
Autumnal The Haunted House Escape - OPEN - Anyone can join in at any time!

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun~!! I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, but I really wanted to try, and here we are!
 
There are no other sources of light in the room currently, because people left everything outside except their clothes. Firefly's ass doesn't count as a light source rn.
Ruuuuuuuuude
 
Why do all of you just casually have UV lights in your houses!? What are you getting up to in there (apart from James and his definitely not red and blue kinky lights)
 
He wants purple bed sheets without having to admit he owns purple bed sheets.
 
[[ @Jumbled I bend over at the waist at a 90o​ angle. Then I bend backwards the other way, forming a 90o​ angle in the opposite direction. I then do this constantly and impossibly rapidly while picking up the card and envelope and reading them, because when you do it this way it causes whatever ambient light exists in the game to catch just right on whatever you're holding in your hand and you can read it really well. ]]
 
Back
Top Bottom