Autumnal The Haunted House Escape - OPEN - Anyone can join in at any time!

Currently reading:
Autumnal The Haunted House Escape - OPEN - Anyone can join in at any time!

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun~!! I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, but I really wanted to try, and here we are!
 
There are no other sources of light in the room currently, because people left everything outside except their clothes. Firefly's ass doesn't count as a light source rn.
Ruuuuuuuuude
 
[[ @Jumbled I bend over at the waist at a 90o​ angle. Then I bend backwards the other way, forming a 90o​ angle in the opposite direction. I then do this constantly and impossibly rapidly while picking up the card and envelope and reading them, because when you do it this way it causes whatever ambient light exists in the game to catch just right on whatever you're holding in your hand and you can read it really well. ]]
 
[[ @Jumbled I bend over at the waist at a 90o​ angle. Then I bend backwards the other way, forming a 90o​ angle in the opposite direction. I then do this constantly and impossibly rapidly while picking up the card and envelope and reading them, because when you do it this way it causes whatever ambient light exists in the game to catch just right on whatever you're holding in your hand and you can read it really well. ]]
( I'm sorry. I'm dead. Deceased. At this post. ☠️ )
 





With skill and grace only known to the masters of the great Phasmophobia Ghost Hunters, Rime looks super carefully at the card and finds no new information. He probably throws it on the ground because that's what one does when you're done with something, and moves onto the envelope.

On the front, where the ink is not damaged by water or coffee stains, He finds this:
L. Boyd
Henry Boyd.
The stamp has the American flag on it, the same country this house is in.
The postmark reads 09 JUN 2007

 
(( sorry guys, Rime, firefly and I used to play Phasmophobia together, it's a ghost hunting game, and the characters bend at impossible angles. It's just jokes. I swear, but sometimes silly just has to happen. ))
 
Ooo! An action I can do…

[[ @Jumbled action: after helping make sure Rime and Fyfy are okay, I hear the name Boyd. Henry Boyd. and then I start screaming his name three times as my voice echos through the halls to see if anything happens]]

(ope didn’t see the message before hand, sowwy)
 
Last edited:





With the UV light focused on all of the picture frame glass, you're able to examine each one, noting that the one that had the "8" and the one that had the "1" drawn in the dust didn't give you any new information even after you wiped them off.

Setting those aside, you check over the remaining 3. Two of them have numbers that begin to smudge after you wipe at them. You see a large number 7 on one of the pieces, and a 1 on another as you cautiously refrain from smudging your clues any further.

There is one piece that has nothing on it at all.

 
Back
Top Bottom