All The Mystery Island

Currently reading:
All The Mystery Island

Hey! Two quick ones!

1- Do I upload the CS directly on CS's and not here?
2- If you guys are in other things now, how do I start? With my MC waking up? With MC in the middle of something like time passed after waking?

So... It's a lot LOL. I named each section to help you navigate :3.
I had also missed a reply round, so had to catch up on that. The first 2 chapters are about that.
The last 3 are about Syn's reply. ✨
Hell yesss lovely post 👏 I feel like I post too frequently (??), so I'm thinkin about waiting for another reply or two before I post my own.

I am completely lost, actually, but that's okay, being confused is how I cruise through life! 😉 😊

I was and still am going to wait till the good Captain posts before I post again.

Hey everybody, sorry if this is a weird or bad time for me to be doing this but this is just something I need to do before anybody gets confused. After reading through Syn's (Real Life Person) latest addition to the RP and going over all of Syn's (Fictional Character) section and everything that happened in it, it kind of fucked me up a bit to be perfectly honest. After letting that feeling just sit in me for a couple of days and I debated how I should handle it going forward I decided that I just don't feel comfortable being a part of this anymore. So consider this my letter of resignation from the RP as I will be taking my leave for the sake of myself and my mental health. Now I don't want any of this to come off like I'm trashing Syn's (Real Life Person) writing because I really don't want that to be the case. She's a good writer and a very kind person, but even in fictional stories there are some themes and subjects that just feel like too much for me and now that something like what happened to Syn (Fictional Character) happened, I don't want to feel panicky about when something like that could happen again. I've already talked to her about everything I've been feeling ever since I read the end of her last post and she was more than ok for me to do this for the sake of my own mental health. I'm sorry if what I'm doing upsets or disappoints anyone here but it's probably for the best that this happens before I feel any worse. Everyone here has been a pleasure to work with and it really sucks that I have to do this at all. But if anyone wants to do any stories with me whether one on one or maybe in another group thing please don't hesitate to dm and ask me. I know I have another group RP planned so maybe you could look out for that if/when I decide to post anything about it. But yeah, that's pretty much it. Again I'm very sorry that I have to do this but I feel like it's for the best for myself and everyone else here. I hope you enjoy the rest of your days and that you can enjoy being a part of this and see it through to the end. Thank you and goodnight!

Stay Strong!.png

Hey everybody, sorry if this is a weird or bad time for me to be doing this but this is just something I need to do before anybody gets confused. After reading through Syn's (Real Life Person) latest addition to the RP and going over all of Syn's (Fictional Character) section and everything that happened in it, it kind of fucked me up a bit to be perfectly honest. After letting that feeling just sit in me for a couple of days and I debated how I should handle it going forward I decided that I just don't feel comfortable being a part of this anymore. So consider this my letter of resignation from the RP as I will be taking my leave for the sake of myself and my mental health. Now I don't want any of this to come off like I'm trashing Syn's (Real Life Person) writing because I really don't want that to be the case. She's a good writer and a very kind person, but even in fictional stories there are some themes and subjects that just feel like too much for me and now that something like what happened to Syn (Fictional Character) happened, I don't want to feel panicky about when something like that could happen again. I've already talked to her about everything I've been feeling ever since I read the end of her last post and she was more than ok for me to do this for the sake of my own mental health. I'm sorry if what I'm doing upsets or disappoints anyone here but it's probably for the best that this happens before I feel any worse. Everyone here has been a pleasure to work with and it really sucks that I have to do this at all. But if anyone wants to do any stories with me whether one on one or maybe in another group thing please don't hesitate to dm and ask me. I know I have another group RP planned so maybe you could look out for that if/when I decide to post anything about it. But yeah, that's pretty much it. Again I'm very sorry that I have to do this but I feel like it's for the best for myself and everyone else here. I hope you enjoy the rest of your days and that you can enjoy being a part of this and see it through to the end. Thank you and goodnight!

View attachment 100025
Gosh I'm so sorry that you had to come down to this decision, but it was for your mental health and that's way more important, there's no need to apologize!! I know some people provide trigger warnings in their writings to warn readers or RPers, and sometimes you think you can push through the uncomfortableness, but if it weighs more heavily on your mind than you can take, definitely bounce on out and do what's best for you. I'm not going to lie, I'll be missing your replies, but maybe we can RP and create something as a group or between two characters soon, I'd be down to join what you may have planned. It was a pleasure writing with you Radio Man, I'd be down for whatevs and you're free to DM me if you need ANYTHING. Thank you for the transparency & take care of yourself!! ♥️

I have just read through @meamae's post and see where the confusion comes from. The Crew is currently still withing the throneroom, not yet back on the island. So for now the "loadingscreen" which was the windowless room, is now the throneroom in syn's world instead to give the characters some time to interact before we headding further. Imagine how you're stuck at a random place, waiting for it to proceed as this is all that your character can technically expect :p The very end of the post is the voice popping up.

@meamae I have to ask you to delete the last part on the island in your post 😅 I should have clarified that part more at the end.

I hope that clarified the situation! If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask :D

Also please welcome @BadKarma as the newest island-dweller! I hinted towards some glitches in the matrix before and it might just be that the crew happens to pick up stranglers during those pesky worldtravels!

At another note, I want to thank @Radio Man for his ideas and time he spend in this RP and want to point out a big thank you for letting me and everyone else know beforehand instead of ghosting. Not many do that.

Thank you @Radio Man :) It's a shame you have to leave but I think I can speak for all of us when I say, we understand that.

View attachment 100025
Dear Radioman,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. Your well-being is what's most important! I'm very glad to hear that you and Syn have talked about this, and have come to a decision together. <3 I love your character and writing, so I will keep an eye open for any RP'er you're going to create! Thank you for your time here, and the amazing writing and creativity you've shared with us. Take care of yourself Radioman, and best wishes and luck to your journey ahead! :D.

I have just read through @meamae's post and see where the confusion comes from. The Crew is currently still withing the throneroom, not yet back on the island. So for now the "loadingscreen" which was the windowless room, is now the throneroom in syn's world instead to give the characters some time to interact before we headding further. Imagine how you're stuck at a random place, waiting for it to proceed as this is all that your character can technically expect :p The very end of the post is the voice popping up.

@meamae I have to ask you to delete the last part on the island in your post 😅 I should have clarified that part more at the end.

I hope that clarified the situation! If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask :D

Also please welcome @BadKarma as the newest island-dweller! I hinted towards some glitches in the matrix before and it might just be that the crew happens to pick up stranglers during those pesky worldtravels!

At another note, I want to thank @Radio Man for his ideas and time he spend in this RP and want to point out a big thank you for letting me and everyone else know beforehand instead of ghosting. Not many do that.

Thank you @Radio Man :) It's a shame you have to leave but I think I can speak for all of us when I say, we understand that.
Oh no, I'm so sorry everyone 🙈
I assumed that everything back to normal meant we returned to the beach. Should've asked just to make sure. 😅
No worries Syn, you did great. I have deleted the last part of the post, so I hope this will help to clear up the confusion. 😌

Back
Top Bottom