All The Mystery Island

Currently reading:
All The Mystery Island

Dragon's Breath: A fiery concoction brewed from the essence of aetheric dragon scales. Known to leave a warm, tingling sensation and a faint trail of smoke with each exhale.
Side effect= Brief moments of uncontrollable paralysis when the flames get to hot, as the intense warmth triggers an unexpected euphoria

😱

Oh man. This is gonna be silly.

I'm working on my post currently, I tried myself not to do anything in the past few days as I took a break. Definetly feeling better now and hoping to get some words down.

So for now the post will involve 2 things.
1. Syn doing Syn stuff
2. something happening related to the first step of the next adventure.
3. The side-effect of the drinks start

If anyone of you have any ideas about some more stuff that you want to see on the island, now is the best chance since I can include it into the GM post.

I really need to get way back into roleplaying >_> but I also need to point out that I will not force myself to write as much as possible any longer, but I do try to keep up with the rest. For now, everyone waits until the next post is made by the one and only [redacted]

Well, you'll see when the person (second GM) starts the show of the sthird adventure! Wait is it the second? Oh god so many adventures happened already X_X

Back
Top Bottom