Closed The New Guard superhero universe (Open to new players)

Currently reading:
Closed The New Guard superhero universe (Open to new players)

Starfish: Maiden of Might! You created me. And I created you!

Everyone else: Maiden of Might why'd you create that guy?

Maiden: I didn't, he's stupid!

Spot as in Spider-Man's Spot?

No problem with that. He was/is a means to an end.

what if he a sexually reproduced and became our version of Starro?
He could do it deliberately, but I had the mental image of him discovering he could regenerate and entire copy of himself if he ripped a limb off. And keeps doing it to create an army, despite how incredibly painful it is. Like the Mauler twins, if they were extremely dumb.

He could do it deliberately, but I had the mental image of him discovering he could regenerate and entire copy of himself if he ripped a limb off. And keeps doing it to create an army, despite how incredibly painful it is. Like the Mauler twins, if they were extremely dumb.
Choppin' off fingers and toes then leaving them on the windowsill for a few months.

Name: Crosshairs (PC)
Date and Time: Nov 15th 2023, 4:00 pm
Mentioning: Bubble Girl @Moonside, Leviathan @BonnieBee, Minotaur @OrganicIntelligence
NPCs: n/a

For a moment, it looked like they had done it. Minotaur trapped, pounded into the pavement by three supers.

Crosshairs should have known it wouldn't be that easy. Minotaur pulled himself out from under the train and clapped his hands together, the shockwave pushing Crosshairs back. He shook his head and raised his rifle, but Minotaur was already on top of them. He was shouting about how it was just a job, no one was supposed to get hurt, it was all their fault, etc... Crosshairs wasn't the type to quip or talk back to who he was fighting.

Minotaur grabbed Bubble Girl and threw her at Crosshairs. Instinctively, Crosshairs dropped his rifle and caught the heroine. It knocked Crosshairs off his feet, and the two rolled back. He did his best to protect Bubble Girl as they did, and they slid to a stop.
"Damn, thought we had him there." Crosshairs muttered to Bubble Girl. This was the situation he was worried about running into when they first followed after the villain. A normal man could prove to be quite a threat when cornered and desperate. And now, they had a super strong superhuman cornered and desperate. Crosshairs quickly untangled himself from the mess of limbs and jumped to his feet.

Minotaur stomped the ground, sending a shockwave towards Leviathan. She was in over her head. The panther attack on Minotaur was like a normal person being attacked by a housecat. What sort of animal could stand up to the sheer strength of Minotaur?! Leviathan was sharp, but would she be able realize she was in terrible danger?

The dark hero ran across the subway station behind Minotaur, firing with his assault rifle as he did so. General attacks with the rifle didn't seem to do much damage, but he continued his tactics of focusing fire to a single point on Minotaur. If he shot Minotaur in the head, it probably wouldn't kill-

No, still too risky.

Crosshairs focused fire on the back of Minotaur's right leg, where the piece of metal had swept him off his feet. If they were going to keep up this fight, they had to prevent Minotaur from running around so quickly.

@Captain Cardboard, @BonnieBee would you mind terribly if we just said that Minotaur gets subdued and wrapped this scene up? I don't have a strong desire to continue it.

@Captain Cardboard, @BonnieBee would you mind terribly if we just said that Minotaur gets subdued and wrapped this scene up? I don't have a strong desire to continue it.
Sure! I'm also not apposed to Minotaur making an escape either. Either way, I was wondering if it was okay if we didn't have Bubble Girl die, and just kind of wrote her out? Not really in the mood for Crosshairs to have a vengeance quest just yet lol.

Sure! I'm also not apposed to Minotaur making an escape either. Either way, I was wondering if it was okay if we didn't have Bubble Girl die, and just kind of wrote her out? Not really in the mood for Crosshairs to have a vengeance quest just yet lol.

I'd be happy to say Minotaur escapes whilst Crosshairs and Leviathan tend to Bubble Girl's wounds. She's not dead but we'll say she's out of the superheroing game for good due to the injuries.

Now, does Lady have a safe house she can keep Minotaur in?

I'd be happy to say Minotaur escapes whilst Crosshairs and Leviathan tend to Bubble Girl's wounds. She's not dead but we'll say she's out of the superheroing game for good due to the injuries.

Now, does Lady have a safe house she can keep Minotaur in?

Yeah! A small apartment a few blocks away. He can get up the fire escape and force a window open.

Back
Top Bottom