Closed The New Guard superhero universe (Open to new players)

Currently reading:
Closed The New Guard superhero universe (Open to new players)

Also, Xand is voiced by Jeffrey Combs in full Weyoun mode.

Name: Bubble Girl / Leah Eden Frost
Date and Time: Nov 15th 2023, 3:45 pm
Mentioning: Leviathan, Crosshairs
NPCs: Minotaur

They'd done it.

Bubble Girl willed away the sphere around Minotaur's head and he let out a gasp as air came flooding back into his lungs. He then promptly passed out on the tracks, pinned under wreckage, beaten, blinded and woozy. Leah hunched over and spent a moment catching her breath, calming herself down as the anger at what she'd seen the villain do subsided. She couldn't afford to be angry any more. There was another rescue effort that had to be undertaken. More people to help, thanks to the selfish and destructive whims of one person. She straightened up and looked at the crowd of bystanders. Leah put on her best smile and raised a hand, "It's alright! Everyone remain calm and stay here until police and medical assistance arrives. If you're traveling with friends or loved ones, stick together. Everything's going to be okay!"

She looked at Crosshairs and Leviathan. She would've thought this would be the kind of situation that heavy hitters like Emerald Enforcer and Jade Lightning would've handled without breaking a sweat. Instead, it was Crosshairs, a chaotic vigilante, and a girl that could make really fancy bubbles. If there was a 'B Team' in this city, they were it. Half the people on the platform probably had no idea who they even were. They would after today, though. "Minotaur's out for a long nap, the police can apprehend him later. For now, let's help as many people as we can until we can let rescue services take over. Thanks again for helping, you two. We made a great team."

And with that, Leah made her way into the crumpled train to start helping people out.

Minotaur isn't an NPC, he's a full PC. I'd like to get him to fight back a little more than just being knocked out

Okay, I deleted my post completely.

I wish there was more distinction between NPC's and PC's because there are so many characters it's confusing. Especially when the person running the game is controlling both NPC's and has a PC.

Okay, I deleted my post completely.

I wish there was more distinction between NPC's and PC's because there are so many characters it's confusing. Especially when the person running the game is controlling both NPC's and has a PC.
No problem,

I've divided up who's PCs and who's NPCs in the OP (Pending the additions of Xand and Blue Morpho). I'm not sure how best to distinguish between them in the text of posts, perhaps I should use coloured text for PCs?

Or maybe I should just retire all the NPC hero/villains at this point since we have plenty of PCs now. 'They all died in a great and terrible offscreen battle whilst everyone was asleep'.

I wouldn't ditch them all at once, but let them get killed off or jailed naturally and make them as canon fodder for heroes and villains. It's good to have a supply of mooks on hand. Until then, some distinction would be helpful in the post header, so it's not as confusing going forward.

Back
Top Bottom