Either Needed The school for good & evil OOC

Currently reading:
Either Needed The school for good & evil OOC

Alrighty!, working on it now! Just need to figure out a place to put it lmao

I'm off to work, be back tonight. Remember to pace your replies so everyone gets a chance to participate.

Can characters from video games count if so

Name: Maggie lor

D.O.B March 19

Height: 5' 7" 5' 9" at 'cat ears'

Build: average

Skin: peach

Tattoos/piercings: none

Overall appearance(picture): C7EFF183-163F-4512-8DB1-2DB5AC45BE43.jpeg

Personality: she hates being called cute, keeps to her self, is embarrassed if she forgets something, gets mad easily, is a bit rude sometimes but is a softy once you get to know her

Alignment: evil but doesn't want to be

Abilities/ magic: dark energy balls, teleportation, can sense things within a 500 foot radius, can Teleport other things, and levitation

Background/bio: her dad is magolor
This guy —> 383C7B74-5904-4D60-845C-103D9E6EA161.png
they live on the lor starcuter
this thing —> 246E7D06-D68E-45A6-B8FF-FF343C22B35B.png
witch is a ship that can fly, fly through space and open portals that it goes through to travel long distances. they keep moving from planet to planet running away from the star hero Kirby.
This guy —> 170FE5EE-3F56-48A5-8044-C2BD1FF1E4B9.png
But her dad never told her why they were really moving all he told her was that he had work to do on each of the planets that they landed on. On one of the planets she met plush (the daughter of springtrap) and became best friends. Plush told her about how her dad had died in a fire with herself just bearly getting out. And her dad let plush come with them as they moved from planet to planet.

Last edited:
At work again today. I'm sorry if I'm holding everyone up. I'll have more time after today to post and I'll be back later tonight.

Damn right, I put a lot of construction into this one, finding another partner for it would be obnoxious and time-consuming.

Oh, I've had the starter up. I'll link it to you.

Back
Top Bottom