Either Needed The school for good & evil OOC

Hah! I jest, I jest! @Robbie Aldridge

Name: "It's Sicily de Guzman, but don't ever call me that. I go by Syd."

D.O.B.: "September 16th, but does that, like, really matter?"

Height: 5'8" "It makes it kinda hard to date guys if you know what I mean."

Build: Tall and toned

Skin: sandy hued

Tattoos/piercings: black chrome eyebrow piercing, three studs on both ears

Overall appearance(picture): dark kinky (as in curly, but more jagged/angled curls) hair that goes to mid back, piercing dark blue eyes
86debc162c22e3bbf76c5b543cb5396f.jpg

Personality: sarcastic, cynical, and blunt. She isn't afraid of her feelings and voicing her opinion. "People can judge all they want. Doesn't change a thing."

Alignment(good or evil?): evil... but falls for someone who is good (and maybe defects?)

Abilities/ magic: Shadowbinder (uses shadows to attack and strangle. Ineffective in bright light conditions). Mute (disables one sense of target for 5 mins).

Background/bio: Not much is known about her background, family, anything really. Does she even exist?!? Her favorite thing is probably listening to music, playing on her iPhone, and oh, she has a black cat named Max (short for Maximus). Much more interested in non-humans than humans. Just the way she is. "..."

Notes: Open to having this character killed off. Open to relationship with guy from the good side.

Last edited:
Alright guys, I'm done for the day, so I won't be active till later tomorrow, don't have too much fun without me ~

I am pretty good at this, but this is the best time for new players to jump in, so absolutely. Early enough in the story where nothing needs retconned.

I do have to ask; how are we structuring this?

In terms of where our characters need to be, when, and who with.

Just to keep us from getting too muddled.

We could run the classes parralel to one another, good classes at the same time as evil. To make it more obvious who is in which class, we could put an asterisk (or something) at the beginning of the posts who's characters are in the evil classes? That way everyone can keep posting~

Its probably not the best way to go about it, just throwing in a suggestion ^^

Adding location tags would be good, especially for splitting the party. Classes will definitely run at the same time, but we'll need our glorious leader to make sure our characters all keep in a similar pace. An announcement system or something to signal the end of classes or whatever.

And of course, it doesn't all have to be linear. "class, food, class, relax, sleep, repeat" will bore us REAL quick. So we'll play it by ear and have fun with it. Characters are shaping well so far.

I'm alivvvvvvvveeeeeeeee- for the most part. Anyway, that sounds fabulous! And yeah there could be something like a bell or skip that could signal the end of class. Count me in!

Back
Top Bottom