Either Needed Trapped In Cahan (A Post-Apocolyptic Mystery and Slice of Life)

Currently reading:
Either Needed Trapped In Cahan (A Post-Apocolyptic Mystery and Slice of Life)

@MindLabryinth

Veera or Verra sorry i forget which is telepathically communicating with who? You did not mention any names or specify seeing a statue...just art.

@MindLabryinth Ok, so the Entaculo wasn't there when I saw it last, but I like her a lot! Entacuolo don't have hair though, it could be a wig, of course, but other Entaculo might think its weird.

@Sanity43217 Technological Level is definitely dependent on where you're from or where you spend the most time. In general the internet is accessible to all who have a device to access it with, though it's pretty much only used for communication. its a low chance that, if you're not a government official, rich, a lucky scavenger, or something along those lines, you have a device capable of sending and receiving texts and calls, though, these things take many different forms from flip phones to holograph projectors that work in any light. If you are one those aforementioned people, or have killed and looted one, then you definitely have one. The east coast is ruled by robots, both droids and androids, and they have almost all of the high end tech, things like short range teleports, energy weapons, orbital space ships (very, very few, like, four), advanced air and ground travel, cloaking devices, etc. The thing is, they're very protective of it, even if they can't use a lot of it because it was designed for Biological organisms. If you have a very close friend in the Society (I don't think I've mentioned it, but the eastern government is the "New Society of Freedom", usually just call the Society) Then there's a chance that he could smuggle you some lesser tech, like a teleported that sends you a few feet forward, or a low-end laser pistol, something along those lines. The Republic has a good amount of tech, like Thorium powered reactors, Thorium powered cars, massive solar arrays, some decent mid level energy weapons and some good transport. The Empire to the west DOES have some decent tech, but its only for the upper class, everyone else carries swords, spears, and bows, they rely on their own sewing, farming, handy work and so on. The Emperor has a personal space shuttle that spends a good amount of time in orbit, but the lowest caste make cleverly designed insulated housing out dirt, stone, water, and straw.
TL;DR, If it's not overpowered, and you have a good reason for having it, I'll probably let you have it.

"Freestyle," Is unironically the coolest name ever, and I dig the serious 90s BAMF vibes I'm getting from him, yet another character that will not get on with the sheriff, possibly even less with the mayor, but might just like the deputy, even though he hasn't technically been introduced yet. Feel free to hop in.

Just heads up, yall, it's really late and I just got home from a long day at work, so I'll write the response posts tonight, buuuuuut I probably won't post them until the morning.

@TheRedCrow

"show you guys the rooms"

For 100 year old vampir not say "show you ladies" and still talking like a preschooler...

How dare he. I am offeded...but blame it on skipping adulthood and mannerisms by sleeping. Ladies don't like being called guys unless they want to be.

@Delve Lol, yeah, I haven't really brought it up but I've been trying to imply that he fell asleep at like 10-15 years old and just looks young because he's a vampire. He tries, though!

I think I should back out of this before we go too far. I'm active often, but not enough to keep up with your posting. See you all around the Sanctum, loves.

Awe. Yeah not having a post order does that...no robot vending machine...

@Delve, yeah, but when people are spread out like this it's better IMO, it keeps things moving along. Many an RP have died, sacrificed to the post order *Vietnam style flashbacks to Iwaku* Never again... never again...

Fair enough. I have seen fights break out when someone slowed the rp down waiting on them.

Alright,I'm gonna have lafy lead Veera to the rooms, but I won't say specifically if Celeste come's with him or not, I'm gonna try to write in such a way that its easy to say she did or did not while still making sense... hopefully.

I just want to say it here because I don't think I'm doing it justice: The Tharn's are English, Elayna tries to be posh but Declan sounds pretty much exactly like Delvin Mallory from Skyrim

@MindLabryinth Congratulations! Now enjoy: constant existential dread!
Also I think it's really funny, because earlier Freestyle tried to give cash, like paper bills, to Louhan, and now Farren is asking for coin? Like, obviously there is no constant currency between the three nations of Northern America but I'm tempted to say that Cahan deals in teeth or something, lol.
Here's my resolution going forward:
Coins are empire currency (that seems their deal, honestly)
Bills are Republic Currency (again, that seems like them)
The Society deals in scrap and parts. (Nation of Robots and all)
So the lowest form of currency is this
1 Empire copper crown = 1 Republic Dollar Bill = 1 Pound of scrap
1 Empire silver coin = 10 Republic Dollar bills = a common part
1 Empire golden "roman" = 100 Republic Dollar bills = a decently rare part, but not an essential one
Of course Gold and Silver are excepted everywhere, so it's common to pay travelers like mercenaries and shadow runners in gold or silver coins a bit bigger than Empire coins and without the brand.

SHIT! Thanks @Delve, I wrote most of it when I got home from work last night and sort of sleepily went over it when I woke up lol, guess I wasn't all there yet.

Back
Top Bottom