Either Needed Trapped In Cahan (A Post-Apocolyptic Mystery and Slice of Life)

Currently reading:
Either Needed Trapped In Cahan (A Post-Apocolyptic Mystery and Slice of Life)

img_575_lykoi-werewolf-cat_0_600.jpg

This is what Lokir looks like Btw, just, like, the size of a car.

Hey, Y'all, sorry the for the absence for a few days, got awfully busy, but hopefully things have slowed down for me. So, here's the deal, this was/is the firs in game day in Cahan, basically used for everyone to go around and meet character's until they got to a good point to end the day when I'll make an end of day post setting up the next one.

@Delve I think Celeste is at a good point to end her day, although I might have one last set up where Lafy comes to find you and bring you to your room at the end of the day where you can talk a bit with Veera and possibly freestyle. Her portion of the post would essentially just be chatting with Doc Ackrin, reading, going to bed, and then the event that leads to the set up.

@MindLabryinth Okay, so, Veera could also end her day here, or we could have more conversation time with Lafy, or she could even go meet another character, but I'd like to wrap up this day sooner rather than later. Veera's portion would basically just be Miss Tharn Bringing her some food, going to bed, and then the set up. Farren is in a weird place, I mentioned in the post where Deputy Tharn pays you to grab the robot that it would take the rest of the day, and its fine if it doesn't, but there is some somewhat important event that happens as that robot dies. If this is the end of the day (Farren spends the rest of the day in the bar drinking and chatting, finds a place to stay, possibly meeting Lafy which, would be interesting given his opinion on vampyr and possibly meeting Veera and Celeste) then I'd like some more detail on how or where he finds lodging, the schoolhouse is open, with the same room that Veera and Celeste will be staying in, or you could go meet another character, but like I said, I'd like to wrap this day up. There is a small inconsistency, though, and that's that there's no way that he's back in time to hear Freestyle's and Tharns convo regarding the mystery job. he'd have to find Freestyle or Tharn again to ask them about it. I believe that Freestyle's still in the bar, but Tharn definitely isn't.

@Sanity43217 Freestyle could also end his day there, maybe he just spends the rest of the day trying to reason out what kind of job he was actually offered, or he could just go straight to the sheriff and ask, its definitely past three in the afternoon in game, so it could happen. The only thing is that at the end of the day I'd like for you especially to describe how and where freestyle intends to stay the night. He could just spend it in the schoolhouse, but I don't know if that's a thing a shadow runner would do and I don't want to force things onto your creation like I sort of did with Louhan and the symbol (sorry about that btw, Louhan just has a ties to a lot of similar companies and peoples, so I thought it would fit.)

If y'all have any questions feel free to @me in this thread or just DM if its questions about in game stuff that you think your character would know but that the others wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom