Closed Werewolf Pack RP? Maybe some vampires too, idk

Currently reading:
Closed Werewolf Pack RP? Maybe some vampires too, idk

Im kinda interested here but the oc i use would be more human than werewolf, so his blood is watered down alot to the point he cant even transform like the other werewolves and if able i want him to have some omega characteristics but only the sweet scent thing. He doesn't go into heat or any of that stuff but he is still an omega just way way watered down and unable to transform and what not.

Im kinda interested here but the oc i use would be more human than werewolf, so his blood is watered down alot to the point he cant even transform like the other werewolves and if able i want him to have some omega characteristics but only the sweet scent thing. He doesn't go into heat or any of that stuff but he is still an omega just way way watered down and unable to transform and what not.

I'm not sure if multiple omegas in one pack are a thing in this RP. Otherwise, the spot is already filled, sorry! Just a friendly heads up ^^

Also, it sounds more like an omegaverse thing? Though I do agree that including scents is a very interesting aspect! Like every werewolf having their own type of scent and a werewolf finding their mate by finding the scent that is most pleasing to them sounds like something I would totally be down for 🥰

You can check out all the info about this AU here: OOC | IC | Characters

Like Avens said, this isn't really an Omegaverse RP. I'm not sure this character would fit here very well :/

My question is what's the go with Vampires? I've looked into the character sheets briefly and can't see what they are capable of, or why everyone keeps putting "pureblood" vampire. Is there not only one type of vampire?
Also, what can Vampires do? Are they the cool Hellsing Alucard type, or Castlevania type? God forbid Twilight vampires...
There is a surplus of Vampire Lore, both classical and modern, that I think I'm gonna need a little more information of the Vampires before I can make up a character.

@DC55 - thought id ask - I have trouble reading text coloured white as it throws my sight off, could you use another colour?

This seems so exciting! If space is still available I'd love to throw my hat and hand into the mix!

My question is what's the go with Vampires? I've looked into the character sheets briefly and can't see what they are capable of, or why everyone keeps putting "pureblood" vampire. Is there not only one type of vampire?
Also, what can Vampires do? Are they the cool Hellsing Alucard type, or Castlevania type? God forbid Twilight vampires...
There is a surplus of Vampire Lore, both classical and modern, that I think I'm gonna need a little more information of the Vampires before I can make up a character.

I have some info on vampires in the IC. I'm not sure why people specify "pureblood" aside from maybe just habit.

So thought id ask - since there are a majority of characters are there going to be scripted events to draw other characters together?

I kind of have an idea that might help draw people together. Once I get a bit more read up on all the happenings I'll toss it out and see how people feel

After a number of generations - the witch's descendants return though unaware of why they were driven out, this is what starts to cause things to turn into a powder keg.
With murders taking place and things starting to go wrong - an object appears in the middle of town almost overnight. For most its always just been there, for those of stronger minds it doesn't seem like it has - when exposed to strong emotional energy it moves. The object essentially feeds off memories and persona's - eventually creating a awareness that starts to 'play' with the mundanes and the more it grows - the more sinister it becomes.

Yeah, I'm not gonna join. I'm more of a fan of classical vampires, or at least balanced ones. Think Vampire: The Masquerade. If all the vampires are is strong and burn in the sun, it's just not really fun for me.
See you all around.

After a number of generations - the witch's descendants return though unaware of why they were driven out, this is what starts to cause things to turn into a powder keg.
With murders taking place and things starting to go wrong - an object appears in the middle of town almost overnight. For most its always just been there, for those of stronger minds it doesn't seem like it has - when exposed to strong emotional energy it moves. The object essentially feeds off memories and persona's - eventually creating a awareness that starts to 'play' with the mundanes and the more it grows - the more sinister it becomes.

I have future plans for the witch thing. I forgot about that :p but it won't come into play for a while

Nothing against this role play, but I am starting a different werewolf one that suits more into my interests. I am handing in my resignation now, I hope you find many others to join this well thought out and amazing plot!

Back
Top Bottom