Closed Werewolf Pack RP? Maybe some vampires too, idk

Currently reading:
Closed Werewolf Pack RP? Maybe some vampires too, idk

I'm new in town, so I thought maybe I could throw down a classic RP topic to get used to the site with. Here's my thoughts:

Plot:

In the quaint little town Vinehurst, nothing ever happens. The townsfolk are friendly, and the streets are safe. The last murder was way back in 1932. But that's all about to change.

Outside of town, tucked away in the thick conifer forest, there's a secret. Just beyond the safe, warm glow of the town street lamps, a pack of wolves makes their home. These wolves aren't your typical National Geographic affair. The wolves that live beyond Vinehurst are shapeshifters, able to take on the form of a human to blend in perfectly with those around them. These creatures, neither man nor beast, have called the forest their home for centuries.

The pack lives in a small settlement that's been outfitted with modern accommodations. This cozy little village has been passed down through the generations, who have protected the town of Vinehurst from outside threats since their ancestors set down their roots there. These threats can come in all shapes in sizes, from evil witches to monsters. Recently, a clan of vampires has been getting a little too comfortable near the locals. The wolves may have to fight the bloodsuckers off, lest their cover be blown and their town be ravaged.

So, would anyone be interested in this type of RP? What do you guys think? Too cliche? Or just the right amount of cliche?
I wouldn't love to do this when can I start?

Back
Top Bottom