What a wonderful world!

Currently reading:
What a wonderful world!

Ashkitten

Serf
Local time
Today 2:59 AM
Hello, I am Ashkitten and I am new to RP. However, I am a writer and I have always wanted to try RP.

I dont believe a person can be overcreative.
My writing contains a lot of elements of the suoernatural. I love creating worlds and characters to live in those worlds. I gravitate to writing about supernatural beings, space and time travel, mythogical creatures, magical beings, dystopian worlds, and alternate dimensions. So...basically anything my imagination can drum up.

I have been writing since a very young age, from short stories, and poems to full on novels. I am all about the details. I feel that in order to create the world we live in now, our planet earth...so many details had to be fleshed out before life could even begin. I am the same way with my writing, the world exists before the characters.

I love cats. I love people. I love stories, and creativity and imagination. I have created 5 beautiful tiny human beings. They are my legacy, and everything I do is for them.

I cant wait to get started on my new roleplayg adventure. This looks to be so much fun!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom