Both Needed WoL Interest Check

Pyxie

That of All, Yet of None.
Local time
Yesterday 11:09 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Hii all!

My goal was to create a RP with a thorough foundation laid out so that there are few questions for the RP to begin with as far as the world that has been created to RP in.

If you're either interested or have things to say, please let me know!

Informational Thread

Currently, involved characters are posted in the WoL RP Thread Informational Document!

Additional links are provided in my signature! You may also check out this document to see basic roleplay information including spots available, the character template, current characters, and current NPC's. The full booklet is available here. Quick Ref Guide available by RainingRose available here.

"This world is Liphilius, a vast planet with many differing landscapes and species. So how is one to find their way into such a world? I'm Max! I'll be your guide to help you get started! I still recommend that you read the booklet at least once in its entirety, but if you're not a fast reader and want to get into the RP quickly, this is for you!The information below is key parts of the work you will need to know to create your character and have a basic understanding of what the world is like. " - Max MindLabryinth

NOTE: PLEASE POST ALL CHARACTER APPLICATIONS IN THIS THREAD

Last edited:
Bump!

Last edited:
Bump!

Last edited:
Ahh! Welcome back, Lura. It's wonderful to see you're still interested!!! What do you think about the new storyline I have come up with? I really think it will provide much better and more specific direction than the last.

Last edited:
Lura, will you be uploading your character profile here, or?

I'm in.
I got up to about pg57 in the booklet, but I'll continue to read as we go. I understand the general gist.

YAYY! Yeah. It is a lot of material to read, but that's for your benefit so you can really immerse your character into the world. I don't pressure people to read it all; if anything just understand the races, magic, time and structure of Liphilius. :)

I've been struggling with getting more people involved. I had a previous RP start with Liphilius but it died. I really don't want this one to, so we will see how many others will join.

You may multi-char if you want; and post yuor profile(s) here!

That's thoroughly up to you. Perhaps later down the line we can all roleplay out the discovery of Turqoil (the radioactive dust-like substance that users react with to make magic happen) but it's been around for quite some time.

To add on: Not everyone is Magis (magic in Liphilius) capable. Some simply can't use it. Some have a disease called Turqemia where Turqoil bonded with their DNA; so they can't interact with Turqoil but rather their own blood.

Sure okay, and is there any particular character archetypes you want in it? I really love filling in the gaps of an rp party. So if you have a character type in mind that you want but don't want to play I'd love to.

Hmn. I'm open to suggestions. The first chapter is going to focus on an election to become a part of the "committee-in-charge" in Alessandria (the fancy rich town). But this world isn't too kind since, well, people will do whatever is needed to get that spot. The "bad guy" could very easily win.
That being said you could always be a steward for another character (or your own), a knight, a nobleman/woman running as a candidate... there's plenty of shoes to fill. I can brainstorm an archetype if you would like to me if that would help you out.

MAX CHARACTER 1
Male
Humana
Name: Farren Levit Waymaker
Magis: Zsiil Magis
Abilities: Manipulating and conjuring water. The ability to dehydrate things and drown things with no physical contact.
Preferred Equipment: His glasses, a dagger, his small leather-bound notebook and a pouch of 'indistinguishable herbs'
Allegiances: None. He has dealings and contacts within many of them but refuses to devote himself to one.
Beliefs: None. He does not believe in gods.
Appearance:
mr3oiryleahlmr
u7jmwivawwtzpl
Personality: Cool and collected. Cynical and critical. Down to earth and reliable.
Strengths: Strategic, deep thinker, calm under pressure and intelligent.
Weaknesses: Over thinker, rude, scheming and not a team player.
Bio: Farren was born on the Western coast of Thurr to poor tinkers. As his parents were nomadic in their occupation, they decided it best to leave their son to a kind elderly couple who helped steward the great Libraries of Adorellan. He read a great deal as a child, leading to the kind of person he is today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom