Both Needed Wolves In Sheep's Clothing (Interest Check/Just an Idea)

Currently reading:
Both Needed Wolves In Sheep's Clothing (Interest Check/Just an Idea)

Oooh I like the fairy circle idea. I guess along with fae circles, witches or other supernatural creatures could use any naturally occurring circular shape or maybe something artificial like a moon gate with a spell.
That's a really cool idea, I was thinking of having other ways but wasn't sure what they should be.

Is there a difference between fae circles and fairy circles or they the same thing but different translation?

The only elf rings I know are definitely not the same thing as fae circles. The elf rings I know corrupt the user and turns them into Ringwraiths.

"A fairy ring, also known as fairy circle, elf circle, elf ring or pixie ring, is a naturally occurring ring or arc of mushrooms." I've just known them as fairy circles or fae circles because of my sister who is really into the lore surrounding fae courts (specifically anything related to Puck)

I'm thinking of getting a character thread set up so we can all get our characters ready in the meantime. Unless you all think it's too early?

I'm cool with a character threat now unless you'd like to add other important stuff

I'm just thinking of adding some more races but not sure which ones first, leaning towards fairies but I am not as familiar with them so would need to do some research first before adding them to the list.

I decided to just bite the bullet and post the character thread, I can add the other races as we go but I am just too curious about everyone's characters to wait haha I am impatient at times
Character Thread

What's the setting of the RP again?

The idea is that there is a human realm much like our own, a supernatural realm connected to the human realm where beings humans would normally pass off as fantasy live, and the midveil which is like an in between where beings like ghosts live. I was hoping for there to be a sort of fight between supernatural forces with one faction wanting to keep things as they are and the other wanting to stir things up and subjugate humanity for their own purposes. That is just the most basic way of looking at things, since I am not the most confident world builder as I stated in the original post 😅 I have ideas I'm just not great at getting them out if that makes sense. That's why I don't mind if someone wanted to take this idea for themselves and run with it, I would be happy helping someone create a world people can enjoy and would just want to be able to participate in that world.

I have written up my Slayer character, I am not happy with it so I am scrapping it.

Have not started on the Dhampir character yet.

Just finished reading this and I'm quite interested if there is still room :)

Would dragons exist? Or dragons that when travelling to human world take on a human form or can hide/transform in a human form? ^^

I'm sorry you are having difficulties with your characters Vasara, I'm sure they are better than you think and I can't wait to see them!

There is still room Teddy and thank you for the interest. I hadn't fully considered dragons but I think that would be cool as long as they are not too over powered, if you would like to come up with an outline for the dragon species as a whole for me to look over that would be appreciated so I can add it to the excepted races list.

The character thread can be found here, once you are ready just pop on over there and create your character.

I'm typing up my character now ~ I'm literally using a Picrew image because I can't draw for shit 🤣

I'm sorry you are having difficulties with your characters Vasara, I'm sure they are better than you think and I can't wait to see them!
I wouldn't mind using the Slayer I had written up in another RP but it was not suitable for this game.

I wouldn't mind using the Slayer I had written up in another RP but it was not suitable for this game.
I can understand that, I have a habit of creating new characters for every world I join so I end up with so many haha I should probably stop doing that.

I'm typing up my character now ~ I'm literally using a Picrew image because I can't draw for shit 🤣
That's perfectly fine, a lot of people can't and use art from online or face claims of celebrities. My main thing is just don't use someone's art if they say not to or use someone as a face claim if they are not a public figure

Dragon kin

Humanoid descendants of great dragons. The dragon kin are a race of humanoids descendant from great dragons. Their origine are vague some claiming that the great dragon queen herself xxx made love to the God xxx. Her offspring being humanoid in size and features but possessing some dragon aspect.

Others believe the dragon kin are cursed dragons, imprisoned in humanoid bodies.

The dragon kin who believe the letter will devout their lives in ascending to their true dragon form.

The dragon kin people have scales in certain degree. Some of them have their whole body covered in scales while others merely have patches on their skin.
Unlike dragons they have facial hair. The tone of their skin/sales, hair and eyes are a direct link to their dragon ancestors.
Be it from a great fire dragon, a shadow drake or a frost dragon.

The hands of these dragon kin have retractable claws. Their smells is eenhanced. Some, notvall still have a tail.
Dragon kin have a affinitty with magic. Possessing the elemental power of their ancestor dragon. Their powers have slightly decreased compared to real dragon. Unable to breath fire/shadow bolt or frost they can however conjure limited aspects of this with their hands.

Dragon kin tend to reach a high age. Compared to real dragons, who easily reach 1000 years. The dragon kin still manage to average reach up to 750 years, some even to 800. During their long lives they occupy themselves with study, martial prowess or devoting themselves to true ascendance.

First small draft. Can work up more details and art for them. Don't know if they fit? Perhaps some dragon kin can be evil believing the conquering of human realm will Grant them true ascendance. Great scollars and fighters due to long lives. Anyway let me know if I need to adjust anything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom