Both Needed 3 Projects Chosen By Vote! (Poll Now Closed, Applicants Still Welcome)

Currently reading:
Both Needed 3 Projects Chosen By Vote! (Poll Now Closed, Applicants Still Welcome)

Which three ideas appeal to you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, one of my favourites is in the top three, so this seems like a perfect time ... also, we have to actually START at some point, and we have plenty of players. We can draw in more people as we go, I just want to get writing ^_^

She waits eagerly for a response from such mysterious voters but only gets a small band of misfits. How will she respond next? Find out after the commercial!

:D

*Sits in a fabric-upholstered armchair, dressed in a fine brown suit with a red bowtie. Thick, cokebottle glasses rest over her eyes, but she removes them and sets them onto the small, round, oak reading table adjacent the chair as the camera pans in. Crossing her legs and steepling her fingers, Cat's lips purse as she squints definitively into the shot for a moment. Her first words surprise even her."

There is no truth to be found in the long shadows and tragic mysteries of the night ... no truth but the terrible shadow, the inhuman animal, that peers back at us from the deepest and most ignored or repressed recessed of the human mind ...

*Takes a sip of scotch, beginning to roll the tumbler between her hands*

But it is this truth ... upon which we set our story tonight ladies and gentlemen ...

ALRIGHT! We have our top three, and I'm happy to say my secret favourite, Superhero RP, is among them *pumps fist*

Soo, I will be putting together the setting posts for each RP over the next week, and I'll try to have all three of them up in the walk-in section by the end of next weekend. The Superhero and Vampire RPs are going to have character creation guidelines. We aren't going to have any rolling, but I want people to feel that their characters are fairly matched, and it can be a good exercise for a writer to write a character that isn't entirely freeform sometimes. So again, we will not be using dice, there will be no DM, but there will be guidelines for character building in the interests of keeping characters with super-human powers on a relatively level playing field.

Now, as for you good people, I need to know who is interested in which project, and who is interested in helping me with the setup. I know a few of you have experience with VtM Lore, but again, we're going to be using VtR. The Superhero RP's character creation guidelines are going to be loosely based off of Prowlers and Paragons (points for anyone who is familiar with it), and will mostly just be me condensing and referencing their power selection section (ooh, that's fun to say).

SO! (Again, feel free to join multiples!)

The three projects, by name:
Vampire RP ~ Territorial Pissings
Players:
@Cheshire Cat, @AmberBlyledge, @TheDovah
Superhero RP ~ What Does Not Kill You
Players:
@Cheshire Cat, @TheDovah
Post-Apocalyptic RP ~ Global Warming My Foot!
Players:
@Cheshire Cat, @Nyx, @Ruin, @Angel of Mercy, @1Drisa, @TheWanderer

Voter List
@Robbie Aldridge
@SilverRain
@ghosted
@Sanity43217
@Wyrd

Last edited:
As soon as I have a sign up sheet, I'll give my character for the Vampire: The Requium game. Going to be a Ghost Wolf, that abandoned his pack and saught the vampires for their knowledge and other crap.

Alright, but remember how vampires in general feel about wolves in general :p I look forward to seeing him! I'mma look over the canon a little more while making the character creation guidelines, but I'm leaning toward a Daeva.

The vampires and werewolves in this game tend to not hate eachother quite as much. At least that's what I've seen in the research I've done.

Did I miss role call? Is it too late to jump in? (I love post apocalyptic settings, can't believe I missed the voting period)

Back
Top Bottom