Both Needed 3 Projects Chosen By Vote! (Poll Now Closed, Applicants Still Welcome)

Currently reading:
Both Needed 3 Projects Chosen By Vote! (Poll Now Closed, Applicants Still Welcome)

Which three ideas appeal to you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The post apoc setting will likely be the first I finish since it requires the least studious note-taking :p
I'll update the roster as soon as I get home ^¬^
Ps @1Drisa I'll add you to the roster for the PA RP too, welcome abroad! (and aboard)

The post apoc setting will likely be the first I finish since it requires the least studious note-taking :p
I'll update the roster as soon as I get home ^¬^
Ps @1Drisa I'll add you to the roster for the PA RP too, welcome abroad! (and aboard)

Yeah alot of ppl don't come on over the weekend so sometimes these things are best posted on at least one weekday. So u might get some stragglers.

And you have mah ax! Oh, wait.

Out of the three, Vampire and super of hero appeals to me. Sponsered by MOUNTAIN DEW and Doritos. :p

Everyone is welcome! It's going to be a walk in, but I have to ask that people are mindful of what will come to be the posting guidelines. I want this to be a scalable walk-in, so that anyone can join, which means post headers, mentions for anyone you're interacting with, and possibly a spoiler with a few details about your character like what they have on them, their general condition, and a brief snippet about their appearance. I know, it sounds daunting, but don't worry, I'mmunna code it for you and put it in a spoiler for everyone to copy-paste :p

... Alright, I'm going to be around, but not in the chat, so message me if you have any questions. I'll try to have the details of the PA setting and posting guidelines in a few hours ... possibly sooner, but the Superhero and Vampire RPs are going to take a bit of doing.

Glad to be on board captain~
@Nyx lol very good taste indeed, who doesn't love a good angsty setting?

Which one dear, they're all a little angsty :p I've got you down for the PA setting, any others? *Wiggles eyebrows*

First of all thank you for the obligatory Voter's list summons because, like the professional that I am, I completely forgot to hit that 'watch thread' button on the way out. On the bright side I'm sure my in-depth, color coded research notes will help makeup for never playing the VtR game (that and the wiki page).

@ghosted Joke's on you! I've only ever played VtM, which has completely different lore, so we're all kind of starting fresh here :p I will put you down for Vampire, which is also open for all applications :p Would you like to throw you hat in with any other project?

@ghosted Joke's on you! I've only ever played VtM, which has completely different lore, so we're all kind of starting fresh here :p
Untitled.png

@ghosted Would you like to throw you hat in with any other project?

I'd gladly donate my top hat to the Superhero RP as well.

The vampire scenario does sound very enticing of you'd have me in two of your group RPs ~

By the way, I did vote, just forgot to mention it. And in case anyone in the PA game is wondering, I'm probably going to make a young techie-tinker-type, child prodigy. Mechanical and electrical mostly. Young woman, little to no combat skill.

Okay people, 66.6% of the projects are posted. Git!
Vampire RP ~ Territorial Pissings ~ Help Me, I'm Hungry ~ LINK
Players:
@Cheshire Cat, @AmberBlyledge, @TheDovah @Lady Wolfe
Post-Apocalyptic RP ~ Global Warming My Foot! ~ The Big Chill ~ LINK
Players:
@Cheshire Cat, @Nyx, @Ruin, @Angel of Mercy, @1Drisa, @TheWanderer

@ghosted, @Lady Wolfe - Sorry, superhero RP is coming, I swear!

To the rest of you ...

@Robbie Aldridge, @SilverRain, @Sanity43217, @Wyrd Check out whichever ones you're interested in!

Back
Top Bottom