Both Needed Academy of Human Relations

Currently reading:
Both Needed Academy of Human Relations

has to be a elemental, has to be able to take human form and that is about it.

We are always open, so feel free to add a character when you can.

[This is why I hate myself but...]

For both GM and players, is it alright to stroke the character's egos a little? I am thinking I might do some random NPCs that would be attracted to the characters at first glance.

I don't mind NPCs stoking egos or otherwise. Lol

[This is why I hate myself but...]

For both GM and players, is it alright to stroke the character's egos a little? I am thinking I might do some random NPCs that would be attracted to the characters at first glance.
And first years would be attracted to a senior.

name:
Peter Allen
Element:

Earth
Position:
Student
Know Abilities:
Earth
Mastered Abilities:
Basic Earth
History:
He Is a late bloomer with his elemental power he has taken a while to learn the basic Earth element moves. So he's going to the school to learn from the best of the best.
Trouble:
Because he was bullyed in high school for being bisexual he has a hard time trusting new people
Weakness:
Shy aroundnew people
strengths:
Loyal to friends. Is kind once he gets to know someone.
Strongest Personality Trait(s)
Loyalty

Last edited:
Will be added in the morning but you are free to post on the go. Link to rp is on the first post.

I changed Alena's photo in her bio because the old photo looked a bit younger then how old she actually was

I changed Alena's photo in her bio because the old photo looked a bit younger then how old she actually was
The character sheet is linked with the first post so the changes will show since it links to your change. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom