Both Needed Academy of Human Relations

Currently reading:
Both Needed Academy of Human Relations

I will work on summarizing and getting the events up for the school up sometime today or tomorrow. Just a note, to watch the link I post later on but do not reply to it. Just a heads up.

Guys how are the water and light students geting a tour? They don't have teachers!

Poor Kiryl left all alone in a class with no teacher
Just read the updates... right, forgot about that. Sorry about that. Well, might as well let him finish 'the tour' and meet up with Alena and her class after an hour or two. Really sorry about that.

@BonnieEr I'll wait for the Mrs. Summers to reply before I give mine :)

@Jason 99 I think there was a plan of having the academy breached. Let's see what the GM announces :)

So I was thinking that this might be interesting if there were villains
There are going to be issues/villains. We can work on the planning as a group.

Here is the link to the update

Poor Kiryl left all alone in a class with no teacher
The classes without teachers will write as if they do. Since they are still open positions. Like how Hinata's class went through the first tour and then got dropped off at the mess hall with insturctions to meet there for lunch. Since Kiryl was late, I would say 'his teacher gave him a talking and continued the tour since they were already in the middle of it. After he went looking for them.' So because tgere is no teacher you would just write a summarization of what "happened" and move forward.
Just read the updates... right, forgot about that. Sorry about that. Well, might as well let him finish 'the tour' and meet up with Alena and her class after an hour or two. Really sorry about that.

@BonnieEr I'll wait for the Mrs. Summers to reply before I give mine :)

@Jason 99 I think there was a plan of having the academy breached. Let's see what the GM announces :)
Thanks for all you help, when I am gone and with keeping updated.

So I was thinking that the villain would be a person that has a grudge against the school, because he wanted to be a teacher. he can blood Bend and the teachers thought he was too extreme

So I was thinking that the villain would be a person that has a grudge against the school, because he wanted to be a teacher. he can blood Bend and the teachers thought he was too extreme
Like a witch wanted to be a teacher? Or a water elemental using blood?

Water Elementals use any liquid, it's why they are so dangerous

Okay, that sounds like an idea, we will have to work on how he plans to do that, when the head master is there.

The villain could have been a teacher, one of the first batch of teachers when the academy was created. Let's just say that this particular teacher has different views with the head master and would usually butt heads with others teachers. Then, one day, they found out he was experimenting [or any reason to be kicked out and your teaching licence be taken] on some of the students. Off course, he was kicked out.

Angered, they swore revenge.

Just a suggestion. I have a familiar character like that but she was the lover of the principal. So when said principal broke up with her, she thought it would be a good revenge to place her anger on the students [she knows she can't fight the principal]

That's an idea, say, said teacher finds out the heads are going to be joining the headmaster on political meeting, like a council meeting to talk about the school and how they plan to make things work. Said teacher finds out and decides that is the best time to strike. So they plan a visit under the idea that no one would know who they are, because the head teachers were not all there when they were and they are sure that none of the teachers from before are there, so they play a sub in order to get in and start teaching the students the darker side of the art for a day or two and then they can work on making the water elementals use this knowledge against the other students, causing chaos and student on student attacks all believed to be okayed by the headmaster.

Can the villains name be parso
or parsa (if they are/indentify as a\ girl

That's an idea, say, said teacher finds out the heads are going to be joining the headmaster on political meeting, like a council meeting to talk about the school and how they plan to make things work. Said teacher finds out and decides that is the best time to strike. So they plan a visit under the idea that no one would know who they are, because the head teachers were not all there when they were and they are sure that none of the teachers from before are there, so they play a sub in order to get in and start teaching the students the darker side of the art for a day or two and then they can work on making the water elementals use this knowledge against the other students, causing chaos and student on student attacks all believed to be okayed by the headmaster.
That sounds like a good idea since the waters don't have a teacher at the moment

We can use Parsa as a last name, it sounds like a strange name for a first name.

Back
Top Bottom