Group RP Colony of Time OOC (Open and Accepting)

Currently reading:
Group RP Colony of Time OOC (Open and Accepting)

drugs arent cheap unless you make them yourself. moderate price at least.

first character added to the character list. Here's hoping we get all the others fixed up and added. A bit difficult since hardly anyone is sending me the finished sheets or telling me when they are completed ^^;

Background: Had previously been an orphan boy after his mother and father passed to a plague sickness. He took it upon himself to join the church with his sister, however, and after that he chose to serve the Lord as a Paladin warrior of the Light. Up until his sister passed away he had been training and studying at the League of Paladins Grand Cathedral in Whitecrest.

Added this. ^

That's it.

3rd character is up. I have the minimum number necessary to proceed with the rp. Here's hoping more will get their characters finished.

I'll be putting up the rp thread over the next day. As most of you have mentioned the ability to post most days, we'll see if we can run with a posting round every 24 to 48 hours (with some flexibility for those who give notice)

A reminder: once character sheets are made official and added to the list, changes to them must be messaged to me for approval/update of the official sheet. This is to ensure the characters do not change suddenly or frequently for the wrong reasons or to the detriment of the rp.

Reminder that now that characters are officially listed at the beginning of this thread, It's expected new and existing characters will start having their character connections filled in that explain how the party is connected to each other. please pm those findings to me so they may be added to the sheets officially

This post is just so I can get notifications from this thread.

I'm gonna get a post in sometime tonight hopefully to get us rolling!

Sorry! I meant to post last night, but I've personally got a lot going on right now. Already discussed that with you. If I can post a little later tonight sometime then I most certainly will!

Back
Top Bottom