Group RP Colony of Time OOC (Open and Accepting)

Currently reading:
Group RP Colony of Time OOC (Open and Accepting)

The idea is that each of my posts will push story forward and present you guys with some choices. Stay. Go. Fight. Run. Option C. Stuff like that, so there should rarely be moments of just sitting around doing nothing and waiting for stuff to happen. However, since the rp will not be structured to the point where you guys are spoon fed the ending, there will be some degree of independent thought and motivation required on the part of the characters to get ideal outcomes.

Latest post and round is up. Let's see some posts that'll further dig into the setting and scenario ^_^

CHANGE
To my 'Connections' section.
Maevan met Alauriel 50 years ago when both Fae and Elvish peoples came together to offer peace and harmony between the two brethren races. They hit it off right away and Maevan thought Alauriel was really cool. They are close friends and Maeven sees Alauriel as a best friends and mentor, looking up to her.

If you haven't already, any minor changes to the sheet must be sent directly to Nova so he can edit the Character Roster. This is done to impose confidentiality of discussions between the RPer and Nova, with only the approved changes being shown through the Character Roster for others. Unless of course, Nova denies this, because he's that kind of guy to do that with a straight face.

spits

I like getting messaged stuff :3

Im still working on getting some things finished for yhe sheets

Generally more posts by now, do I need to send direct messages?

There, are you happy now. I'll take advantage of his clearly noble attire to be someone of higher standing, while being part of Lord Xexle's little friendship circle.

"I don't remember you" or "Lord Xexle never mentioned you" is some bullshit you'd pull. I know I would, and I probably gave you additional ideas on how to destroy Christopher.

Guess we will see. Here's hoping folks get their posts in today.

Latest post is up. Major npc has appeared. Things will start moving quickly after this round. Hopefully, everyone likes where they are at or where they will get to in this round.

I would encourage more discussion among people. A very quiet ooc.

A large risk, with my perspective. They've no apparent reason to fully believe her after the little tirade that already attracted disagreements, because hearing of possible dangers is not a viable reason to convince the guards. Assuming they already have preparations for any unexpected events, their line of thought will fall down three paths. Believe in the dwarf though the chances are rather small, arrest the dwarf for spreading misinformation that may or may not be an attempt to dissuade their attention or to sow chaos in the servant and guest populace, or attack/arrest the dwarf again and search for other conspirators that she claims to be her companions. A double edged sword that can hurt the wielder more than the target, but the line has been cast, so leaving it to fate is the best course of action. Fate being Nova. Here Nova, a discussion. Are you happy.

Ha, fair enough, I stand corrected.

But yep I agree, hence the bribing, charming, persuading part. Dondola wouldn't just walk up and go like: Hey we are space agents and here are all our members and all our information. Gotta test the waters before stepping on the raft, as it is quite safe to assume Dondola would not even mention the others if it turned sour from the very get go and would instead just get reprimanded rather than jinx the entire flight. . Kinda need a conversation post or two before we can talk about lines being cast and fates being set in stone.

The mere fact that she is actively trying to seek higher management is a risk factor, if they don't instantly assume her to be an assassin of some kind. And what manner of bribes can she offer that'll turn the image of "Suspect" to "VIP" once she showers the other party with silvered praises and twisting imageries. The sheer thought of suggesting an existence like The Colony will be viewed even more with a distrustful eye, because a negative impression is a key concern that's already been laid. Being called a looney is the least of it, and I highly doubt being reprimanded is the outcome for this. They're likely exercising strictness because of the entire event, so a loss of a hand is to be expected if the guards are the type to punish with a heavy hammer. Hi, The Eccentric, the realist that tends to stray away from reality. If you have any complaints about Nova, give them to me, so I have more reason to H A R A S S him. Stay hydrated, it's good for you.

Seriousness aside, I think someone's boning the maid right on the door. If we're lucky, it's Xexle, and you just stole his shit. Or could be someone is rhythmically beating someone against the door.

Back
Top Bottom