Both Needed Corrupt ~ Shutdown

Currently reading:
Both Needed Corrupt ~ Shutdown

My friend did try shooing the dog away at first, but it growled at her and started heading for her. And yes, these people have mistreated their dogs to no end and it pisses me off cuz I've called it in and nothing got done!!! They would leave their dogs out in this tiny pin with no food, water, or shelter in all manner of weather... ha...if I could have taken them in I would have maybe then all this wouldn't have gone down.

Also, I live in a tiny town, where the City won't do anything for anyone unless it benefits them. -_- I hate this town, but I've lived here my whole life....really would love to move away, but gotta stay here to help take care of my mother-in-law.

Small side note you okay with Lucy barging in on Damion and Sybil XD @PocketWorms @ZAlcyoneus

I am alright with that.

Not the best quality but it is up! I am excited to start :) Varessa will be introduced in a bit!

Not the best quality but it is up! I am excited to start :) Varessa will be introduced in a bit!
Would you like Aelin to run into my guy Erin?

@ZAlcyoneus had what I thought was a pretty awesome plot idea! But I'd like to run it by you guys since it would deal with the other experiments as well.

Arrow being manipulated/brainwashed and molded, that it wasn't just to keep him loyal but as a weapon of sorts and being ordered to hunt down the other experiments at any cost if they were ever released into the world without the command to do so. And when the Vex Corp fell, he was still in the mind set that he had to hunt down the other experiments. Likely thinking that the fall of Vex Corp was due to the other experiments.

@Bubbly_Mickey @PocketWorms @Adeline Basset

@ZAlcyoneus had what I thought was a pretty awesome plot idea! But I'd like to run it by you guys since it would deal with the other experiments as well.

Arrow being manipulated/brainwashed and molded, that it wasn't just to keep him loyal but as a weapon of sorts and being ordered to hunt down the other experiments at any cost if they were ever released into the world without the command to do so. And when the Vex Corp fell, he was still in the mind set that he had to hunt down the other experiments. Likely thinking that the fall of Vex Corp was due to the other experiments.

For sure! That gives her somewhere to go, I was wondering who she would meet first, lol

I try.

Whenever you guys are free/have time to think on it, let darkbkoodmoon or myself here know afar ya think of my idea dark posed above.

It sounds great - opens up new possibilities and new dangers + I'm curious where it would lead him ^^

Thank you both for the support on the idea. I thought it would be interesting character development for Arrow since with his mother deceased that breaks his loyalty to her and devotes all of it to Vex Corp which is what Vex wanted...they couldn't take away that loyalty to his mother. We'll see what pocket has to say though on it when they get a chance to come on later tonight. Current idea for him that I have is he remains a loner for some time, potentially joining the ravens as a ruse just to get info on the other experiments.

Vex and Arrow sees himself as acting in Vex's interests/believes they're traitors or a threat pretty much. Even though he left when Vex was destroyed himself so probably doesn't have room to talk.

Oh, @PocketWorms, DBM wanted to know if you were also alright with Lucy busting in on Damion & Sybil?

Vex and Arrow sees himself as acting in Vex's interests/believes they're traitors or a threat pretty much. Even though he left when Vex was destroyed himself so probably doesn't have room to talk.

Oh, @PocketWorms, DBM wanted to know if you were also alright with Lucy busting in on Damion & Sybil?
I'm all in for the hunter.

I'm also good with Lucy joining in. That'll be an interesting interaction to play out.

Ok y'all I've got my replies going but I need to hit the gym for an hour or two then I'll finish them out, thank you for the patience !

Going to take my dog potty and then make dinner (tiki masala sauce over chicken and rice) while waiting for responses. He's feeling off and hasn't eaten much food these past few days, not even if I wet it but he's drinking water at least so that's something. So if I am a bit distracted, apologies. Usually happens when he's feeling off. Doesn't help how he's thrown up twice today poor thing.

Going to take my dog potty and then make dinner (tiki masala sauce over chicken and rice) while waiting for responses. He's feeling off and hasn't eaten much food these past few days, not even if I wet it but he's drinking water at least so that's something. So if I am a bit distracted, apologies. Usually happens when he's feeling off. Doesn't help how he's thrown up twice today poor thing.
See if you can get him to eat some peto, depending on the size would depend on how much but when my dog is throwing up like that forcing him to eat peto helps. This was the look I got the last time I gave him peto, because he threw up three time in a span of 2 hours and of course it was on the weekend when no vet was open. But after that his stomach settled down and he was able to eat a small amount of food and hold it in.

IMG_20220620_104928_505.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom