Both Needed DC Fan Fanfic?

Currently reading:
Both Needed DC Fan Fanfic?

Is there room for one more? If so, I would like to join it. Huge Batman fan and rarely get to be in hero/supervillians Rps. :) Would be doing a OC. :)

I think we're all doing canon characters, @TheDovah , but I'm not sure what the group consensus is on OCs for this RP. Other than that potential sticking point, I don't think there's any opposition to more RPers.

My character is an OC as well. She's /based/ off a canon.

So, I can do an OC? If so, I have an idea. Regeneration based heroine, well, i say heroine, more of a dark version of a hero, may be insane and uses a katana.

Name: Natasha Toan
Alias: Crazy Girl Laughing Bladed, sexy stupid blade.... Miss death, ladydeadington of the dead. DarkBlade
Backstory: Born in Gotham City and daughter of a cop, she was rasied to be a law abiding citizen. She was taught by her father the basics of self defense and followed in his footsteps to become an officer of the law but sometimes, fate decides one's path and it choose Natasha. On her very first patrol, she was killed in a gunfight but she didn't stay dead. She found herself breathing a few hours later, however, she wasn't in the hospitial or a morgue. She was left to rot in the alley and was discovered by a gang. They shot her repeatly but something happened. She did not die. Instead, she clung to life. It would have been so much better if she had died for they tortured her for fun. They experimented with ways to harm her and drove her insane with repeated shots, chops, limb loss. After months of torture, she was dumped into the sewer. Her fractured pysche started to form a new identity as she floated on the river of shit that the city produced. It was a fitting journey for her as she viewed it as a metaphor for the city. Nothing but shit with cops having to clean it up when Batman slept. She broke into the nearest store for a change of attire and settled for a catholic school girl outfit. She stole a katana and vowed to make things right. Soon, rumours began to spread of a vengeful spirit killing low life thugs and all in the same gang. The insane woman took pleasure in pain and danced with death on a daily basis as she acted as a tool of justice. She became the Darkblade. It wasn't an inventive alias but she went through several before settling on it.
Powers: Advanced Regeneration. Expert swordsmenship.

Took that like as a yes. If that isn't the case, let me know and I'll render this post an OBSELETE mule and DEELETE IT! Or edit it. I know the backstory's not much and the outfit is a bit questionable but hope it's ok.

@Neon Valkyrie Does that like mean she is accepted? Just editing this in as i understand you are co-dm. If so, ok for me to post?

Last edited:
Admittly, I thought i was pushing it with the schoolgirl outfit but I'm going for a creepy vibe with her. Insane, high chance of being covered in blood and hopefully, interesting to play off with other characters. I hope she'll fit into the story. I won't be Mwahahaa, I am craaazyyy, outlandish but hopefully, a really fucked up version where she laughs as she feels pain. Does stuff that normal folks won't do because it hurts, just driven and craves pain is what I kinda am aiming for.

Oh. Either way, i hope she will be accepted. Interesting to write and will have to keep myself on a leash to avoid going over the top. Can be a useful intimdation method if the plot calls for it. E.g. cuts her fingers off whilst grinning at someone the cast is trying to get answers from then brushs the sword against their hand.

Wasn't sure if I had been accepted by Peachy. If i am, then a reply is imminent. Tonight! LET THE CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL DRESSED HEROINE er.... i suppose, make her mark and do things.

Hey, at this point, any forward motion would be great.
So, it is ok for me to post? Don't want to do so if Peachy hasn't okayed it but if they have spoken or told you to approve people then I shall consider it approved and post! :D

Back
Top Bottom