Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

I know in the first game there is a fork in the road. The left takes you the castle. The right takes you to a windmill and a road that you to the bar and then to the town. When you first get to the town on your left is the blacksmith in front is the chantry. Past the chantry is a bunch of houses and a closed down general store.

In inquisition the town is bigger and a LOT different.

You could probably find a walkthrough video of it.

I know in the first game there is a fork in the road. The left takes you the castle. The right takes you to a windmill and a road that you to the bar and then to the town. When you first get to the town on your left is the blacksmith in front is the chantry. Past the chantry is a bunch of houses and a closed down general store.

In inquisition the town is bigger and a LOT different.

You could probably find a walkthrough video of it.
You're right. Okay, gonna post now.

Yep. I was just planning on making it similar to the in-game stuff that was happening.

I hope this is the right thread for characters, from what I understand it's based on the games themselves? Does this include characters, or do we make our own OG characters?

I hope this is the right thread for characters, from what I understand it's based on the games themselves? Does this include characters, or do we make our own OG characters?
I have an OG, a canon from Origins and a canon from Dragon Age 2. Hawke family has an altered history. My Dwarf Noble's history starts off the same but changes since Duncan wasn't there. The Dwarf Noble is currently in a side story that hasn't met up with the others yet.

Another character has the Cousland child that would have met Duncan but didn't. Don't know much about that character.

Help me out here. Is Isole in the castle to being with once we get inside, or do we find her in the chantry? I really do need to play the original games again lol

Back
Top Bottom