Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Prince Edward Island! Where my fellow Canadians at?

I saw Vasara's comment, it just didn't seem like it needed a response from Mina. Mina does not always comment on remarks spoken around her if there's no direct question in it. Sort of like me in real life lol. Sorry if you felt ignored.

If she doesn't and I don't specifically write that she's ignoring your character, feel free to imagine a nod, listening expression or other inconsequential response that occurs offscreen.

Last edited:
I know Mina doesn't know it, but that was Vasara's way of asking about the magic.

Anyone wanna guess which apostate Vasara learned the Firewall spell from? I'll give you a hint: she has been in every game.

EDIT: I incorporated two of the things you said Mina might have done.

I'm planning on having this character be a short term party member for world building and flavour purposes. Let me know your opinions. :)

human noble.jpg

Full Name: Moriarty Arbre de Gris

Height: 5"11
Weight: 180

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown

Build: Well muscled but lean
Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks: A rapier scar across his right cheek
Character Description: Long hair, typically in a ponytail, handsome features (high cheekbones, wide eyes), clean shaven. Has a penchant for wearing gaudy clothes typical of the Orlesian nobility. Prefers red silk and broad hats with feathers.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Short-Term Goals: Investigate reports of darkspawn in Ferelden
Long-Term Goals: Return to his family

Skills: fencing, bow, etiquette, politics, horse riding, plays the lute
Personality: Optimistic, flamboyant, flirtatious
Relationship Status: Married with two children

Race: Human

○◙♥Background♥◙○

Family Members
• Mother: alive
• Father: alive
• Siblings: two, both alive

History: Moriarty was born into a noble family in the capital of Orlias, Val Royeax. His privileged upbringing on his families estate came with a typical Orlesian education; namely politics and social etiquette with regular lessons from a fencing instructor in preparation for the inevitable duels that break out in high society. As a Comte and Comtesse; his parents aspirations to ascend to Marquis status couldn't help but rub off on the young noble, but youthful rebellion was part of parcel of any young adult. Moriarty was intrigued by the antics of the Friends of Red Jenny, and inspired by their noble cause after meeting a certain member trying to raid the family wine cellar. Seeing their mission both as a way to undermine the worst of the aristocracy and do some good for the common folk he became a contact for the organisation; facilitating operations and even participating on occasion. He met and married his wife Annabella some seven years ago; their children are five and three (Hugo and Harriette).

Moriarty was recently charged with a mission by Grand Duchess Melisande Valmont to travel to Ferelden and investigate rumours of increased darkspawn activity. Seeing this as an opportunity to advance his families interests Moriarty accepted.

Traumas: Drank spoiled wine once.

Prepare for this man to be aggressively French.

Last edited:
I know Mina doesn't know it, but that was Vasara's way of asking about the magic.

Anyone wanna guess which apostate Vasara learned the Firewall spell from? I'll give you a hint: she has been in every game.

EDIT: I incorporated two of the things you said Mina might have done.
So Flemeth :p

I'm planning on having this character be a short term party member for world building and flavour purposes. Let me know your opinions. :)

View attachment 65386

Full Name: Moriarty Arbre de Gris

Height: 5"11
Weight: 180

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown

Build: Well muscled but lean
Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks: A rapier scar across his right cheek
Character Description: Long hair, typically in a ponytail, handsome features (high cheekbones, wide eyes), clean shaven. Has a penchant for wearing gaudy clothes typical of the Orlesian nobility. Prefers red silk and broad hats with feathers.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Short-Term Goals: Investigate reports of darkspawn in Ferelden
Long-Term Goals: Return to his family

Skills: fencing, bow, etiquette, politics, horse riding, plays the lute
Personality: Optimistic, flamboyant, flirtatious
Relationship Status: Married with two children

Race: Human

○◙♥Background♥◙○

Family Members
• Mother: alive
• Father: alive
• Siblings: two, both alive

History: Moriarty was born into a noble family in the capital of Orlias, Val Royeax. His privileged upbringing on his families estate came with a typical Orlesian education; namely politics and social etiquette with regular lessons from a fencing instructor in preparation for the inevitable duels that break out in high society. As a Comte and Comtesse; his parents aspirations to ascend to Marquis status couldn't help but rub off on the young noble, but youthful rebellion was part of parcel of any young adult. Moriarty was intrigued by the antics of the Friends of Red Jenny, and inspired by their noble cause after meeting a certain member trying to raid the family wine cellar. Seeing their mission both as a way to undermine the worst of the aristocracy and do some good for the common folk he became a contact for the organisation; facilitating operations and even participating on occasion. He met and married his wife Annabella some seven years ago; their children are five and three (Hugo and Harriette).

Moriarty was recently charged with a mission by Grand Duchess Melisande Valmont to travel to Ferelden and investigate rumours of increased darkspawn activity. Seeing this as an opportunity to advance his families interests Moriarty accepted.

Traumas: Drank spoiled wine once.

Prepare for this man to be aggressively French.
Yes. Also, reminds me of this meme.
F1B26CCE-D48F-4616-B36C-51B8CCDB49FC.jpeg

1. What were you thinking of using the character for?

2. What do you guys think of a small time skip? Nothing huge, just enough to get through the night and maybe a few days of traveling towards Redcliffe.

Back
Top Bottom