Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

2. I thought that was obvious. If we were going to have to roleplay the traveling the game would get tedious and be very long.

1. What were you thinking of using the character for?

2. What do you guys think of a small time skip? Nothing huge, just enough to get through the night and maybe a few days of traveling towards Redcliffe.

1) Moriarty? As assistance in Redcliffe. After that he might drop out of the story altogether or reappear at a later date.

2) Cool.

Morty has a rapier, a bow, and optimism you'd need a nuclear strike to put a dent in.
I am pretty sure a horde of zombies can do that. Rapier and bow by themselves aren't going to do much from keeping a ravenous hungry zombie horde from eating Morty.

Also, it's weird I am hungry now. I wasn't hungry before typing this. I think that might be a bad thing. 😆

Which raises the question of how we're going to pitch the zombies in this incarnation of the world. Are we talking Romero? Slow shufflers which brain damage can only stop? 28 days later runners who can be killed like human beings? Or Skyrim draugr which are essentially undead soldiers?

If we're voting I'd go for the Romero style; it'd be a nice switch up from the game and throw some classic horror into the mix.

I figured we do like they were already depicted in the game. Don't remember the name of the monsters but I call them zombies. I can find it.

Next week on Dragon Age: The Walking Corpses

Travis: Cooorrrral!

Morty: Why are you calling me Coral? I'm Morty!

*Crossbow wielding soldier who looks like he hasn't washed in a month shoots a corpse in the eye*

*Vasara burns every walking corpse with intense hatred burning brightly in her eyes.*

*Ser Barksley rips a limb off of a walking corpse and runs up to Marian*
*Marian rolls her eyes* Stop that Ser Barksley. You'll catch some disease.
*She yanks the limb from Ser Barksley and walks over and drops in the pile of burning walking corpses*

Alright! I will be posting my post and the time skip tomorrow as well. Just wanted to make sure it was cool with everyone!

I apologize guys, I was in bed sick all day. I will post a lot today to make up for it! You guys are amazing!

I never mind delays. Gives me time to catch up on other stuff :p

Before anyone continues, I need something for Marian and Vasara to do! Or if there is something you would like me to change about the current post, pelase let me know.

Back
Top Bottom