Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

So the party'll be getting to Redcliffe soon then. @Mister Scarecrow you ready to jump in?

Aedan and Travis also have the potential for some interesting conflict here. Seeing as Aedan isn't fond of wrongdoers (which Travis certainly is regardless of his altruistic motivations) and Travis isn't overly fond of nobility either (with a few notable exceptions).

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I've just got too much going on right now to do this thing any justice, so I've decided to drop from the rp.

Nothing to do with the story or any of you - you've been great. Thank you for writing with me, I've learned from you all. Mina is yours to kill or control.

Have fun!

Hi everyone. I've just got too much going on right now to do this thing any justice, so I've decided to drop from the rp.

Nothing to do with the story or any of you - you've been great. Thank you for writing with me, I've learned from you all. Mina is yours to kill or control.

Have fun!
Nooooo. Minaaaaaaaa.

Thanks for roleplaying this far with us! I would love any tips on how to play her as I can take control of her then.

I will miss you! Thank you so much for joining!

We'll miss you Annix. It was a pleasure to write with you, and I hope you know you've got an open spot here any time you want it. xx

Thanks you guys ^^ short though they are, I just can't commit to daily posts for the foreseeable future and I don't want to slow you down. I want this thread to keep feeling fresh! I was a pleasure writing with you.

Nooooo. Minaaaaaaaa.

Thanks for roleplaying this far with us! I would love any tips on how to play her as I can take control of her then.

I don't usually write myself but Mina was actually a bit of a caricature of yours truly ^^

She's all yours now but if you want to keep her character, she's pretty formal in her speech and proud in her mannerisms. And of course, we all know her opinions on learning/experiements and the Circle ^^ I am sure she'll be a useful tool for furthering dialogue and helping slow the taint.

Nooooo. Minaaaaaaaa.

Thanks for starting this group and having me here! You've been a great thread leader to work with!

It's going great Just landed a voiceover job at Betfred. I don't know if you guys have that in the states (are you from the states?) but it's a huge gambling company that's been running since 1967ish. They need someone to come in and do the voiceover for the daily draws on their Nifty Fifty game. :)

In case you're wondering what my voice sounds like:

Me, as Paul, doing an RP voice. The audio starts as background noise then ramps up.^

It's going great Just landed a voiceover job at Betfred. I don't know if you guys have that in the states (are you from the states?) but it's a huge gambling company that's been running since 1967ish. They need someone to come in and do the voiceover for the daily draws on their Nifty Fifty game. :)

In case you're wondering what my voice sounds like:

Me, as Paul, doing an RP voice. The audio starts as background noise then ramps up.^
Whaaaaaaaat. That's so cool! I am so jelly! You must be stoked!

I'm buzzing. I got lucky with my voice. Everyone who knew him tells me I sound like my grandfather did, and after 17(!) years of grabbing one low rung acting job after another it finally occurred to me 'why don't you just focus on voice acting idiot?'. And just like that, landed the best paying job I've ever had.

While we're on the subject; what does everyone do for a J O B these days?

I'm buzzing. I got lucky with my voice. Everyone who knew him tells me I sound like my grandfather did, and after 17(!) years of grabbing one low rung acting job after another it finally occurred to me 'why don't you just focus on voice acting idiot?'. And just like that, landed the best paying job I've ever had.

While we're on the subject; what does everyone do for a J O B these days?
Stay at home parent. I clean house, take care of kiddo, homeschool, etc. Just picked up at a part time job two days a week at a gas station actually.

I bet! My buddy wants to go into voice acting really bad.

Back
Top Bottom